The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Character movement a little buggy (ps4)

xivir
xivir
Soul Shriven
I've noticed my character will constantly switch between run speed and walk speed weren't trying to move in any direction. This makes it very hard to sprint as the change cancels the action. Just getting around anywhere can be a bit of a burden as very frequently my character will start moving at a crawling pace even though my joystick is pressed all the way forward.

I've tried resetting the controller/ps4 a couple times but the problem persists and this only effects elder scrolls online. I notice no movement issues in my other games so I don't believe it's the controller. Anyone else experiencing this and or know a solution?
  • xivir
    xivir
    Soul Shriven
    xivir wrote: »
    I've noticed my character will constantly switch between run speed and walk speed when trying to move in any direction./quote]

I don't see an option to edit a message. Here is the correction to Swype not always understanding what I want to type
    Options