The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Getting insta killed from snipes is 0 fun

Igglez
Igglez
✭✭
I don't see how going from 100% hp to dead instantly is fun, especially when the recap shows 3-4 snipes, none of which you saw to react to. Unsure if this is lag or an exploit but i think I'd rather crash than die to this BS.
  • Rjthakid
    Rjthakid
    ✭✭
    Igglez wrote: »
    I don't see how going from 100% hp to dead instantly is fun, especially when the recap shows 3-4 snipes, none of which you saw to react to. Unsure if this is lag or an exploit but i think I'd rather crash than die to this BS.

Yeah, the worst thing is when you don't even SEE any damage and it looks like a one-shot. You check the recap and see that they actually hit you 4 times. Gotta love it.
    Options
  • Skiserony
    Skiserony
    ✭✭✭
    That's part of the game and that's why there are ways to avoid those situations like stealth (but can't possibly stealth through whole of Cyrodiil ofcourse).

It will be better with next patch, no more one shots so don't worry :smile:
    Options
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    It's anoying but in most cases the victim was asking for it.

Wear heavy pijamas and stick to the middle of your own team. Or behind the walls.
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
    Options