Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network is currently experiencing a service interruption. Please check here for status updates: https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

Looking for Level 17-23 Vestments of the Warlock Set On XBOX

Pizza_Magician
Hello there,

I have been trying to find a full set of this armor for my Sorcerer and have only found a few pieces. If you have any pieces you don't need could you mail them to me? I will pay 1500 gold COD per piece, you can mail them to me at Darthuvius.

At the moment I need these pieces,

Waist
Hands
Legs
Feet
Ring
Staff

Thanks.
Edited by Pizza_Magician on August 16, 2015 3:24PM
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the time you actually get this set you'll be lvl 40+, you'll out level stuff far too quickly until you hit vet ranks. Just use any random thing you find.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    By the time you actually get this set you'll be lvl 40+, you'll out level stuff far too quickly until you hit vet ranks. Just use any random thing you find.

Pretty much this. It's nice if you find it while questing/grinding but by the time you piece it all out, it's pretty much way underlevel. I think around 40-45 it's not terrible to get a set that will last until VR1, but even still leveling is so darn easy.

That said, if you're doing it for non-vet PVP a and have no intention on leveling up, knock yourself out. Have fun.

Also, trading threads are against forum rules. This'll probably get locked.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until you're high enough to get a set you're actually going to keep in vet ranks, learn to craft the Seducer or Magnus set. They are really nice, and you can easily craft them for any level. So whenever you need a new one you can just spit it out yourself at the appropriate crafting station. I've recently just finished researching the 5 pieces for Seducer, so just make sets for my 2 magicka build alts, stash them in the bank and I'm done.
    Seducer will give you max magicka, magicka regen and reduce the cost of spells by 8%.
    Magnus will give you max magicka, magicka regen, spell power and an 8% chance to negate the cost of a spell.

While they are both nice, I prefer Seducer. I hate chance based spells. At least with Seducer set I know I'm always getting an 8% decrease in spells.
    Edited by Alucardo on August 17, 2015 3:07AM
  • ZOS_Brett
    ZOS_Brett
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Pizza_Magician.

We are closing this thread because, as stated in this Crafting introductory thread, trading threads aren't allowed on our forums.

Please use the Guild Kiosks in-game if you want to trade with other players.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.