Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

looking to make friends lvling

jroderick13
This is my 2nd character only lvl 8 but i wanna lvl with some people so its enjoyable! . gamer tag is lManDownl
Thxs:) feel free to messege or add me
  • jroderick13
    Im on ps4*
  • shawnandallayna
    shawnandallayna
    Soul Shriven
    Yes. I am having a hard time finding people to group with. Ill be in a dungeon with people but no one wants to stick together. Try and add people but lots of people want to solo. I also play very late as i work overnight. My days off i play sa little earlier. Ill add you next time im on. Psn username threewaybaker
  • shawnandallayna
    shawnandallayna
    Soul Shriven
    Switctched, username shawnlongdong295
  • jroderick13
    Awsome im on late a lot to so that should work out! Ill be on most of today its my day off. Ill add u
  • shawnandallayna
    shawnandallayna
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah i just had two days off and i work in five hours, but i try to get on as much as possible. Ill be on after work. Im still trying to get used to the game. The crafting espicially. Im a huge fan of es games but this is so different. I think its hard to get group at low level unless you have friends on. The people i know that have eso have xbox or pc
  • jroderick13
    Yea i agree. I definitely sure it will open up and be more intersting with people to play with
  • davark1981
    Add me guys I'll group and level with you both psn is davark1981