Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lycan Guild?

abirdman24
I'm level V1 Aldmeri Dominion on Xbox one. I'm looking for a good Lycan guild. The one I'm in now has very few people and even fewer are active for the guild. Can someone please invite me? My character is Wildwood and my gamer tag is ABirdman24 thanks in advance
Edited by abirdman24 on August 16, 2015 12:25AM
Live in the light, but play in the dark
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    You will have better luck going to the Guild section on this forum
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • abirdman24
    Ooh thanks didn't notice there was one. I just have this forum and news forum bookmarked. Duh
    Live in the light, but play in the dark