Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are you doing about constant crashing in PVP?

Eshelmen
Eshelmen
✭✭✭✭✭
Like everyone else has said, crash crash and more crashing.

Why?

No other MMO on my PS4 does this.
Regardless of hordes of players in the area or not.
Before playing this game, I played Final Fantasy ARR, and even when certain areas were populated in the hundreds, it was highly unlikely for you to lose connection.
I think in six months of playing, I dqed twice.

And the funny thing is, my ESO crashes at random times, even when no one is around.

As well, I can't tell you , how many times I can't open the door in a keep, due to lag.

Now before anyone says "Oh this noob"...

Just to be safe and make sure it isnt my end, I literally downloaded and installed the digital copy of ESO THREE times.

Thats correct, over 180 GB of data, downloaded.

And the consistent disconnects still happen.

My internet connection is very good. 250 megs down, 45 megs up.

No other multiplayer PS4 game of mine crashes, not even close to the scale ESO does.

I'm averaging about one DQ every 90 minutes.

Some times it happens every ten minutes, some times every couple of hours.

Please fix this.

Also to note* How do you expect everyone to enjoy the Imperial City DLC when this many crashes occur?

Last night and the day before, I was disconnected four times, and each time I tried logging right back in and it said "Can't connect to PSN".... so I waited (even though I was connected to PSN) and got back in finally, to find out I was booted from Cyrodiil, back to the queue line, yay!!!!
No. Fix this, This is embarassing.
PC and PS4 EP only player
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Repeatedly downloading the full install for 180G of downloads !!? ... that's dedication !
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well at first, I thought it was my end, so after about two weeks passed launch, I deleted and reinstalled. No change. About two weeks ago, I did it again. Nothing changed.

This last weekend I went camping(left it on to download), so I did it for the final time.

And no change.

PC and PS4 EP only player
  • omnii
    omnii
    Soul Shriven
    its evey few hrs for me on ps4 in PvP, im about ready to retire ESO because this annoying issue hasn't been fixed even tho countless number of players are reporting this daily. the frustration over powers the reward now. ESO your losing 100s of players daily because this problem. fix your game
  • NDwarf
    NDwarf
    ✭✭✭
    I fixed this constant crashing issue by unjoining all in-game voice chat channels.

Now I rarely crash at all in quest zones and once every 1.5 to 2 hours in Cyrodiil. The crashes in Cyrodiil happen without voice chat on and look to me like a memory leak. You can play for a while but after so many sieges, AOE's, and effects going off performance grinds down and then you get a BSoD.

You either have to use PSN chat or have a laptop with team speak on it to communicate.

I send in blue screen reports and made a post about it on tech support. No point in filling out a ticket they'll send me the usual canned response that it's on my end.
    "When people !@# with you you !@# with them ten times worse. Next thing you know, you're in a motel room with 24 beers and a half bucket of chicken. You see, that's how you get things done." Ricky, Trailer Park Boys.
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    Well....i play without any in-game chat using the PSN chat and.....

(The text are in spanish but i suppose that is easy to understand)

11887648_846024475446446_5177572742107084025_o.jpg

And only is the first part of the a very long list (If is necessary, i can post the entire list, but is really long....)......is very frustrating....the game crashes in a middle of a fight....or while waiting in a keep or while i go to the toilet...

I am a little bit tired of this ***....
    Edited by xXNesTXx on August 14, 2015 1:33AM
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • WolfgangArmadeus
    WolfgangArmadeus
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone on console has the same error log sheet... I doubt they are going to be able to fix it, they may not even try to fix it...

One thing is certain, it is the most annoying pvp experience i have had in a long time... Everytime a good battle starts... CrAsh, then you reload and the battle is over... Few more weeks and I am making the switch to Metal Gear... Maybe next year I will come back to run a new character and it will be better?
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    ESO crashes EVERYDAY. At least once. I have the same problems you do in Cyrodiil. Cannot open keep doors, bar gets stuck and you die because you cannot attack or defend yourself. So many problems with this game since launch.
  • xXNesTXx
    xXNesTXx
    ✭✭✭
    ESO crashes EVERYDAY. At least once. I have the same problems you do in Cyrodiil. Cannot open keep doors, bar gets stuck and you die because you cannot attack or defend yourself. So many problems with this game since launch.

About of the doors problem, do a weapon swap and open the door again, this fix the problem until ZoS thinks in solve it.....
    EU PS4 Ebonheart Pact

NB Stam VR16 Breton
    NB Stam VR16 Khajiit
    NB Mag VR16 Breton
    Templar Mag VR16 Nord
    Sorc Mag VR8 High Elf
    DK Stam VR10 Red Guard
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS isn't getting another penny for me unless they can make this buggy mess stable. I really like a lot of aspects of this game but these constant little annoyances just erode your enjoyment. Not to mention the constant crashing for no reason. But there's so many bugs aside from that as well. UI bugs, the stupid door bugs, broken abilities, CC lag that amounts to stunlocks in PvP, overall unresponsiveness to inputs in general, etc. And some bugs are holdovers from PC. How do you not fix your game on your base platform before you port it? I could understand bugs being caused by the port but there are bugs that were directly ported over. That's ridiculous. It's not shocking they had to go F2P. Who would want to pay a monthly for this? Even on PC it lacked the most basic underpinnings of any MMO. People have to run a bunch of add ons just to get the info basic to any MMO. While FFXIV for instance has a fully customizable UI even on console. But I could live without that and still enjoy this game if they fixed all the existing crap. Started playing this game with 8 friends constantly playing, started doing vet dungeons, PvPing all the time, making alts, but all this stuff just wore most of them down. Now I'm down to 2 friends that play regularly and I can hear the annoyance building up in them too. Fix your damn game, ZOS or your gonna be lucky if this even holds the console population of DCUO.
  • Brightxdawn
    Brightxdawn
    ✭✭✭
    xXNesTXx wrote: »

About of the doors problem, do a weapon swap and open the door again, this fix the problem until ZoS thinks in solve it.....

Tried that and does not work. I usually have to run up to the top of the keep and jump off to get out.
  • Thecapeo
    Thecapeo
    ✭✭✭
    So PvP tonight? Five or six crashes in a few hours. Some back to back. All the while not being able to mount constantly because the game seems to think I'm always in a fight. Finally gave up when I tried to port to our gate to turn in a quest and got the endless loading screen. What a joke.
  • Junglejim82
    Junglejim82
    ✭✭✭
    I came here fully expecting random crashes and disconnects being that the console version is in its infancy and I fully expect it to improve with time and updates I thought it was going to be just like old times on dcuo annoying but ultimately acceptable. The way pvp works make it unacceptable being kicked out of cyrodil and into an hour long q to get back in isn't on they really need to do something as a matter of urgency. Weeknights I manage 4 hours of playing in that there's the initial q time before the fun starts then if you get kicked afterwards it's more or less night of eso over . The crashes and "unusually long loading time " that I'm sure Tom Jones wrote a song about happen 3 times a night . In four hours. It's just luck whether I get back into cyrodil . On Friday I restarted application right away on the loading screen . Got back on was still in my pvp group that were in the middle of a siege but was booted from cyrodil. WTF. I was quick enough to rejoin the group just not the fight . 2 hundred something in the q . Rage quit .
    Jungleim
    Stamblade extrordinaire (for now)
    Mass Terror /elders of anarchy ps4 e.u
    Daggerfalls finest

Always looking for serious pvpers not afraid to mic up. See below
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/181697/massterror-ps4-eu-daggerfall-are-recruiting#latest
  • Dan198Zero
    This week for me has been terrible. I never experienced much in the first few weeks but didnt really start hitting pvp until then. I have just crashed 4 times in a row without moving a step. Ive paid good money for this game and the eso plus membership. I enjoy everything this game others and will continue to do so if they fix these dam crashes. I wont be be investing any more money into or getting Imperial city if I am still getting these problems come launch.
    PSN- Dan198Zero
    VR14- DK Vampire- Ebonheart Pact
  • Real_Hawk
    Real_Hawk
    I crashed 5 times yesterday, it seem to happen more often when i am the leader of a big group. This is very frustrating! Please fix this because it makes a good game very bad!
  • AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone on console has the same error log sheet... I doubt they are going to be able to fix it, they may not even try to fix it...

One thing is certain, it is the most annoying pvp experience i have had in a long time... Everytime a good battle starts... CrAsh, then you reload and the battle is over... Few more weeks and I am making the switch to Metal Gear... Maybe next year I will come back to run a new character and it will be better?

Metal... Gear?

METAL GEAR MOUNT!

NOW!
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
  • Jaronking
    Jaronking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am starting to think consoles are having the same problem as PC in Vet Campaigns.I was running my alt Breton magica NB in Black water blade no crashes at all.I go to my main Stamina Redguard NB and I crashed 7 times.Plus lag so bad that my groupmates sounded like Robots.
  • Real_Hawk
    Real_Hawk
    I noticed that it's not just pvp, it happens when you are in a group with more then 4 people!
  • omnii
    omnii
    Soul Shriven
    (PS4) ok ESO youv had your chance , im looking at these post made in JULY!!! its now almost September and everyone , and i mean everyone is DCing at lease once every 1 to 2 hrs in PVP. the lag is so bad we cant switch weapons in combat let alone fight when rushing a keep with 15 or more. what is going on with you guys . you keep pushing DLC on us but refuse to listen to the 1000s who are dealing with these crashes. why would we even want to keep playing this game or put more cash into it when the frustration is this bad DAILY. this is a HUGE company , you have enough money and resources to get this done , we all know it . if this isnt fixed by September im done with ESO for good.
    Edited by omnii on August 28, 2015 7:51AM
  • muffit
    muffit
    Just crashed myself, logged back in... Run for 10s and crashed again.. Great!!! Can say i've crashed over 10 times today something has gone pete tong this is a lot worse!!
    PS4 - EU - AD - VR14 Stamina Nightblade
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just participated on a mass pvp on Trueflame. My game freezes and then disconnect. That's when more than 20 people at once are spamming their abilities. PVP on nights is really unplayable for me and I loss lots of AP opportunities. This always happens everyday I want to PVP. Sadly, my guild only goes there on nights, because the rest of the day there is not much action.

EDIT: Just noticed this is for PS4, however as a PC user I still experience such issues.
    Edited by jcaceresw on September 24, 2015 12:52AM
  • Mozsta69
    Mozsta69
    ✭✭✭
    wow

I'm a PVP noob and just ventured into Cyrodil and went into a delve and got stuck twice, then tried my hand at PvP and the game just hard crashed , now im sititng here watching a loading screen for the last 25 minutes hoping i can see my beloved character again.

PVP in ESO is absolute rubbish I have to say, hope they fix it , but by the age of this discussion i certainly wont be holding my breath!
  • SpiderKnight
    SpiderKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get dc'd in cyrodil, try to log back in...infinite load screen. Have to shut down game, load different character, log out, log back into dc'd character. This *** happens at least once a day when I actually feel like pvping....
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing Nioh and for honour next week, goodbye xxxx ESO, you suck.
    Pc na
  • Sugaroverdose
    Sugaroverdose
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mozsta69 wrote: »
    wow

I'm a PVP noob and just ventured into Cyrodil and went into a delve and got stuck twice, then tried my hand at PvP and the game just hard crashed , now im sititng here watching a loading screen for the last 25 minutes hoping i can see my beloved character again.

PVP in ESO is absolute rubbish I have to say, hope they fix it , but by the age of this discussion i certainly wont be holding my breath!
    You won't believe but at times when this topic was created things wasn't THAT bad as they are now :smile: