Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to access a dungeon from Sever All Ties quest

simiid
simiid
Hello,

In Sever All Ties quest, there is the last dungeon where you have to defeat High Kinlady Estre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0nkIXjJ7Vo
After that you have to destroy an orb and after destroying it, you are teleported back automaticaly in the Castle in Auridon and the portal to access the dungeon is no more.
Before to destroy the orb, I saw right next to orb a document on the ground which I should had read, how can I access back that dungeon to read that document ?

Thanks
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes notes/books are placed elsewhere after a quest is completed. On Betnihk, there's a 1 time dungeon with four notes, and I got really annoyed when I missed one. Then I saw that they had all moved outside in a neat little line.

The dungeon is not repeatable, so you either have to look around the castle for the 'ejected' note, or move one. Sorry.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As Aetherderius said, all yellow books/notes that appear in quest-only locations should appear somewhere else after the quest is complete. Since this is a quest in Firsthold, I would suggest trying inside Firsthold Castle once you've completed the quest.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • simiid
    simiid
    Thank you