Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Shadow Sect - DC Vampire Guild

ShadowProctor
ShadowProctor
✭✭
To all Vampires of the Daggerfall Covenant (NA/PS4): the Shadow Sect is recruiting.

We're aiming to build a trustworthy community exclusively for Vampires of the Daggerfall Covenant. All classes, levels, and play-styles are currently welcome to join. Whether you like dungeons, PvP, or prefer solo-play but like to have a Guild to associate with as needed. Most of us are 20+ years old, and we're only looking to recruit people who are 18+ and are capable of getting along with a diverse group of people (and that we are).

If you aren't yet a Vampire and want to join, that's no problem. A handful of our members (some with more than one Vampire character) are actively participating in turning new recruits.

Though providing the Covenant with a trustworthy source of Vampirism is definitely a goal for the Guild, our focus won't be limited to that. Once we close the gaps in schedule differences and character levels we're looking to form a PvP team and Dungeon Pledge/Dragonstar Arena groups.

For anyone who gets immersed in the game: As far as a back-story goes, you could consider the Shadow Sect to be an unofficial branch of the Scions of the Blood Matron. Our Guild's patron deity is Lamae Bal (even if she isn't technically a deity). Mephala, Nocturnal, Boethia, and Sithis are also revered by many members of the Shadow Sect - though homage is paid to the Blood Matron before and above all.

With all of that said, if anyone in the Covenant finds that helping to build a society of respectable, like-minded Vampires is something you'd be interested in, my PSN ID is ShadowProctor - feel free to send me a message/ask any questions.
Edited by ShadowProctor on September 5, 2015 12:21AM
"My beautiful abomination, how you shine in the dark." - Lamae Bal

- Guildmaster of the Shadow Sect (PS4/NA/DC).
  • ShadowProctor
    ShadowProctor
    ✭✭
    2 more Vampires enter the fold, another being turned tonight, and another spot is open for Friday.

Edit: Friday is now taken.
    Edited by ShadowProctor on July 21, 2015 12:44AM

• ShadowProctor
    ShadowProctor
    ✭✭
    Thread update:

We currently have a couple more bites available, with more becoming available within a few days.

• ShadowProctor
    ShadowProctor
    ✭✭
    Another two bites are currently available for those who wish to join us. Contact me by PSN or in-game mail if interested. (PSN: ShadowProctor)