Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for others to quest with on Xbox one.

thegingsamurai6
I'm on my Level 29 character questing through Malabal Tor on the NA server, would like to find more people to quest with to make it go faster. My gamertag is thegingsamurai6 send me a message or invite.
Edited by thegingsamurai6 on August 12, 2015 6:13PM
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are lots of people on and I'm sure you will find some good groups, but I just want to point out one thing to help you. If you are 29 and already in Malabal Tor, you seem to have missed a lot of content. If you have days where you can't get into a group, check out your achievement menu, which can be a useful guide to things you have missed in previous zones.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion