The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

FCO Item Saver AND ESO Master Recipe List Conflicting

ThisOnePosts
ThisOnePosts
✭✭✭✭✭
Since it updated earlier today, it doesn't allow proper highlighting of items when looking in the inventory menu... it gets an almost "flickering" look as if the mouse is deciding to pop in and out of ESO --- but the mouse responds fine.

When I disable FCO Item Saver, this goes away. I just want to give a heads up to anyone else who has this issue, try disabling it and it will go back to normal. However since it's not game-breaking, I've decided to leave it on as I have wayyyyy too many great items I don't want to mess with if I'm going through my inventory fast.... has never been an issue for me even without FCO:IS however I like that extra bit of security for my in-game valuables.

When I go to "lock" an item for example, I can then properly highlight everything within that tab, but when I switch tabs it goes back to the almost non-existent highlighting and slightly visible flickering. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, however I just wanted to share this with the forums just in case people are thinking it's their computer, mouse, etc... in this case, it's definitely the add-on.

EDIT: I changed the title, as it seems the two add-ons are conflicting I've messaged both authors, hopefully they work together to resolve the conflict so that both can work at the same time as they did a few days ago.
Edited by ThisOnePosts on August 9, 2015 8:06PM
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought that I was the only one that it happened too. LOL

I have brought it to the authors attention on the ESOUI website. He responded back that he will look into it after the weekend.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I notice there is a conflict with Master Recipe List (which is great for those of us who like to track the expensive recipes to save for selling later on plus the cooking fire interface is much cleaner looking).

However, the issue only occurred for me once FCO Item Saver updated on August 7th, so before that both worked fine in harmony. Whatever was in that FCO Item Saver update is the culprit that triggered it. Hopefully the author can resolve it soon.

Edit: It seems the author figured out exactly what it is.... both add-ons call the same process the order to which one calls it prevents the other from working properly together. I've now written to both authors and hopefully they work together to resolve it so that both add-ons can work at the same time without issues!
    Edited by ThisOnePosts on August 9, 2015 8:07PM
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should be fixed since 2 days now. Sorry for the small bug.
    I've implemented new features to FCO ItemSaver as an indemnification :-)
  • ThisOnePosts
    ThisOnePosts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baertram wrote: »
    Should be fixed since 2 days now. Sorry for the small bug.
    I've implemented new features to FCO ItemSaver as an indemnification :-)

Thanks for getting back to me right away on it and being the one to step up to the plate and get that fixed! ZOS should be sending you free crown/time codes for adding such must-have features to this game!