Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character - Father Egnatius"

ZOS_JasonLeavey
ZOS_JasonLeavey
✭✭✭✭✭
This is the official discussion thread for the web article, "Meet the Character - Father Egnatius."

Learn about the revered Father Egnatius from the King of Worms in our latest article!
Jason Leavey
Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
Staff Post
  • VoidParticle
    VoidParticle
    ✭✭
    Is he a moth priest?
  • PrimeSeptim
    PrimeSeptim
    ✭✭✭
    Is he a moth priest?

I don't think so but it's a possibility.

Although, moth priests are usually blind are they not? Well, after reading the Elder Scrolls that is. Also I see a shrine to Akatosh behind him in the picture and he is "Father" Egnatius so I'm going to guess that he is just a scholar and a priest and not a moth priest, but maybe one with a more complex background that we'll have to wait to learn about. Is it possible he could've have assisted Varen Aquilarious in overthrowing Emperor Leovic? You know, with him being much loved by the populace and such?
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm also inclined to think 'not a Moth Priest' if for no other reason than we already have Sister Terran Arminus in the White Gold Tower dungeon don't we? They'd probably want more variety in their character backgrounds than that.

Also, Clivia next week! Looking forward to it. :)
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works