Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does the main quest have a definitive ending ? Or is it loosey goosey for more stuff down the road ?

TeamGizzy
TeamGizzy
✭✭✭
Please no spoilers. I have not finished it obviously :)

Is the Main Quest going to be expanded on as well ? I have never seen anything on it - but I do miss a lot of info.

Thanks!

Baskin Robins always finds out.....
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Main quest "ends" once and then for the second time after cadwell gold but you wont like it what you will see i assure you.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it does have a "proper ending" and i don't know. Craglorn kinda expands on the main quest i guess.(but it doesnt have any of the main quest characters). So maybe Orsinium might too
    Edited by Dekkameron on August 12, 2015 8:43PM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • TeamGizzy
    TeamGizzy
    ✭✭✭
    ... hmmm
    Baskin Robins always finds out.....
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm indeed, but i have a question about the ending (Don't look TeamGizzy!)
    At the end of the final quest Abnur Tharn runs off with the Amulet of kings . Is that storyline ever going to be a thing? and we have to chase down Abnur Tharn in Imperial City or w/e it was he fled to at some point?

I really hope so as Abnur would make a great new bad-guy with his daughter Clivia
    Edited by Dekkameron on August 12, 2015 8:48PM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    At the end of the final quest Abnur Tharn runs off with the Amulet of kings . Is that storyline ever going to be a thing? and we have to chase down Abnur Tharn in Imperial City or w/e it was he fled to at some point?

I really hope so as Abnur would make a great new bad-guy with his daughter Clivia

Nope and thats not the finish - cadwel gold is true finish.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeamGizzy wrote: »
    Please no spoilers. I have not finished it obviously :)

Is the Main Quest going to be expanded on as well ? I have never seen anything on it - but I do miss a lot of info.

Thanks!

The mainquest has a very profound ending. There are some "loose ends" that can potentially be the base of a new story, but the main thing is that you are the hero.

Dekkameron wrote: »

I think and hope that the story will not center around the throne and so also not the amulet of kings. This is supposed to be the interregnum. So a time that no significant emperors take the throne. Clivia is no different, being put there teethless as mannimarco's puppet. The imperial city storyline seems to focus on making the interregnum more the interregnum. I don't think there is room for this kind of storyline.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU