Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking to join a vampire guild

Ozymandias_13
Ozymandias_13
✭✭✭
Hi,
roommate and I are looking to join a vampire guild on the PS4.
we're NA server, with Aldmeri Dominion.
  • airgear997
    Hi I am looking to join a vamp guild on Xbox one na server Ebornhesra pact
  • NBAballar18
    NBAballar18
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for a vampire guild to, I'm rank 20, and I'm very active
  • Sithisvoid
    Sithisvoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here looking to join vamp guild AD NA psn Greatfulcook
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Rick11387 wrote: »
    Hi,
    roommate and I are looking to join a vampire guild on the PS4.
    we're NA server, with Aldmeri Dominion.

Any luck finding a vampire guild?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans