Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[PS4 NA Ebonheart Pact] The-Swarm.Net now recruiting! Massive online community!

Cartboy
Cartboy
TrJhoXz.jpg

http://www.The-Swarm.net

[300+ Active Members]The Swarm is a guild for ESO on PS4 with an overwhelming sense of optimism and enthusiasm for ESO and gaming in general. We believe that working as a cohesive unit, everyone within The Swarm achieves more, together. Our emphasis on strong leadership and the willingness to break from the mold and try new things ensures us that will be able to adapt and thrive in situations in which many other organizations would fall apart.

We are one of the largest and most organized outfits for Planetside 2 on Playstation 4. Our forums and IRC Chat are beyond active with a great community. Currently we have around 120+ members for that part of the community. Our forums as of this moment have over 7,000 posts and that has been in the last several months.

How We Roll:
Serious Business, in moderation: Having fun is a top priority for us in the Swarm, but sometimes we focus on critical objectives in key moments. Knowing when to get serious at the right times means we can have fun more often.

The Right Way: Nothing is done halfway. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.

Organization and Evolving: We are very well organized with many different officers for different aspects of the game. We believe in always evolving so we can provide a great community.

Failure Is Always An Option: Doing things the Right Way doesn’t mean we’re guaranteed to succeed. Errors and failures can happen and will happen. Failure is only a learning experience, however. We examine our failures and learn from them.

IRC: We use IRC for instant communication between our members and to provide an opportunity to socialize when not ingame. Things may happen in IRC that we do not have time to post on in the forums.

Everyone Can Be Great: We believe that over time, even the worse of players can become the best of players given practice and training. We don’t look down on those who aren’t as talented as others.

Never Stop Posting: Our forums are the lifeblood and soul of the outfit. Any news, announcement, changes or events will be posted there.

What We Expect:
Go with the flow or make your case for change: Suggestions and improvements are how we make continuous progress.

Participate: When we have an event, take part in it. The secret to having fun in a game like ESO is to play the game with other people. We don’t have “mandatory” events. We tell our members what we’re doing and why it is important or fun and trust them to show up if able.

Be A Gentleman (Or Lady): There is someone on the other side of that screen.

Be Chill: Everyone has those bad days. What’s important is that it doesn’t escalate and everyone sorts things out calmly later.

Step Up And Lead: We will always need members who are willing to step up to the plate and lead.

Be Honest: We want to exactly what you’re thinking. You can expect we will tell you exactly what we’re thinking whether it is uncomfortable or not. Remember, when faced with criticism, Be Chill or there will be problems. Make sure to not mistake honesty for hostility.

A Commitment to Learn: Not everyone is an ace video game player. However, if you’re willing to learn, we will work with you to grow your skills over time.

Never Stop Posting: If you’re not posting on the forums, you’re as good as dead to us. (Yes, this is in both sections intentionally.)

If you’re willing to roll with us and meet our expectations, then welcome to the Swarm. It’s going to be a fun, crazy ride. We’re happy to have you with us. Just follow the next few steps to be apart of our guild.

– Join the forums
– Fill out an application form
– Post your introduction
– Stop by the forums

http://www.the-swarm.net
Edited by Cartboy on July 25, 2015 1:47PM
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Still growing since day 1! Great time to join
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Reminder that today at 8pm EST is our weekly Saturday PVP Event!
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Made some internal changes today how we structure our staff. Looking to push Crafting, PVP(6 times a week for East and West Coast Players), PVE Events and a great idea to get our guild trader back :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    www.the-swarm.net just join so your app is posted!
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Tuesday PVP Returns by the way at 8pm EST
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Great news everyone, we have secured the guild trader again :)
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Ah the feeling of waking up and all your stuff is sold in the guild store <3
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    PVP is tonight at 8pm est. Try to get in around 7pm as the wait is usually a hour or more
  • Cartboy
    Cartboy
    Expecting about 40 members on just for PvP!
  • ConsciousHero
    ConsciousHero
    Soul Shriven
    Just applied, look forward to hearing from you guys.
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    I think it is time we leave Azura's. The waits. UGH 2 hours waits
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Well we habe begun voting on a new pvp campaign
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Our trader this week has been doing awesome. Tune in next week to see where we end up next :)
  • Cartboy
    Cartboy
    Trader is back! People are joining everyday! It's a great time to be a part of The Swarm!
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Some changes coming up. Moving PVP Campaign. Looking to add more PVP Events. And look out for our new Guild Trader Location next week :)
  • Cartboy
    Cartboy
    Check out www.the-swarm.net and apply today!
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Yeah pretty simple to join, just goto http://www.the-swarm.net register and youll be redirected towards your app
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    PVP in this game can be amazing. They just need to figure out this waiting 1-2 hours stuff lol
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Tuesday our new pvp campaign starts! 8pm EST
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    We are pushing hard at www.the-swarm.net for a new program for VR+ Hardcore Players. This will be something that will group them together, give them their own channels/permissions/forums/usergroup/etc so they can work together to grind out the remainder of their content. Often times in large guilds people get lost in guild chat. Well just wait until you see what is coming
  • Eshelmen
    Eshelmen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pact for life! Add me please, I will help destroy A.D and D.F with you.
    mscoolmusic is my PSN ID.

I usually play 70% PVP 30 % PVE. I'm looking for an organized and popular guild to help keep this game fresh, fun and having someone to do things with.
    Edited by Eshelmen on August 4, 2015 7:01AM
    PC and PS4 EP only player
  • Cartboy
    Cartboy
    Eshelmen wrote: »
    Pact for life! Add me please, I will help destroy A.D and D.F with you.
    mscoolmusic is my PSN ID.

I usually play 70% PVP 30 % PVE. I'm looking for an organized and popular guild to help keep this game fresh, fun and having someone to do things with.

Go to our website, www.the-swarm.net, and apply there. We don't do invites off of forum posts.
  • dakirch
    dakirch
    Join www.the-swarm.net today
  • Stories-Bones-Tell
    It's like listening to a true, blue, corporate crony. You've got the professional lingo down my friend.
  • Cartboy
    Cartboy
    It's like listening to a true, blue, corporate crony. You've got the professional lingo down my friend.

Ain't nothing corporate about it...my friend