Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to knock out some dungeons

HerculezJT
HerculezJT
Soul Shriven
Hey all, me and my wife havnt done most of the dungeons, seeing if anyone else wanna tag along with us, PSN is SpikeJT
  • HerculezJT
    HerculezJT
    Soul Shriven
    lvl 35 BTW and I can tank
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42 playing on North America Server, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD
  • RobertOfPotatoland
    I'm not on PS4, but I'm level 40 on Xbox NA if anyone wants to run Aldmeri Dominion dungeons with me. Primarily sorc DPS, but I can heal.