The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Female Body Inspectors-Trading/PVE/PVP

NocteSanguine
NocteSanguine
Soul Shriven
I recently got this game an I joined the EU server cause all of my NA friend play on this server cause their main characters are here from the launch problems when the game came out for the NA server. My character is as of right now a low level vampire NB(Became a vampire at level 5....was so much fun to do the quest.) So far playing on this server I've joined about 10-13 different guild an honestly they was all trash. So I wanted to make a guild for new players and old that basically does everything. Tolling people is fine as long as it isn't too serious like destroying their character to the point if they're new they quit the game. The number one rule though that I will up hold is the no scaming other people specially vampire and werewolf bites. It happens too often and if I hear you're doing it when in the guild(even though it is new) and I find out you're actually doing it(won't just kick cause some random person told me about it) I will remove you an add you to the list of people I know have done it at least once so far. Other than that I want the guild to have fun and for people to just mess around and be serious when they want to be. Remember respect all others.

Gamer tag is Nocte Sanguine if you'd wish to join send me a message.
Currently this vamp NB is level 19 so if that's something that is a problem least you know now ahead of time.