Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Damage Meters/floating Damage.

phil01234
phil01234
Soul Shriven
Has there been any discussion on some kind of add on for damage meters or an option of being able to see floating damage. I know this can be implemented on the PC version however anything for the console versions?

Also Group finders. I can never get a group to do a dungeon!
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On console, add ons are not available at all, so you're out of luck.
  • lolzbuckets
    lolzbuckets
    ✭✭✭
    You say that, but...with the advent of modded consoles in the previous generation, and the projected release of mods for console versions of Fallout 4, along with the standardization of the hardware used to run games between console manufacturers, it sure seems like Sony and Microsoft, at least, are trying to make it possible to make mods without breaking your EULA.

That said, the fact that floating damage isn't a setting you can toggle out of the box is kind of mind-boggling for an MMO, so I have to assume they're gonna be fixing that, because if that isn't already on their radar, my head might explode. And the group finder *does* need a major overhaul. It's laughably bad.
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    It shouldn't be a damn add on. ZOS is bieng lazy, DCUO freaking has it on console, and they even have world chat!!!! It should be coded into the game not a community created add on for pc only... it's just stupid
  • MarcusScaeva
    MarcusScaeva
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah its killing me that you cant see it. How am I supposed to know what kind of dps/healing I am doing. Why is there also no buff timers or DoT countdowns. Hopefully they at least mention something about it soon, cant play without it forever. Going to have to look gear and attacks up online constantly since I wont be able to figure it out myself.