Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Potential spoiler in Zone 5 (Reapers March) - GATES of FIRE quest

whyB
whyB
✭✭✭
The Gates of Fire quest, I just completed it this morning. DO NOT CONTINUE READING - possible spoiler - if you've not completed Reaper's March, the Gates of Fire.

Did anyone actually decide to kill Razum Dar? I couldn't do it.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I did. I thought he would be considerably hacked off with me if I didn't.

Note that you can hide a spoiler using
    so you don't need all that white space; see below. (Contains another spoiler)
    In the later quest "The Moonlit Path", you find out that he managed to escape even if you were going to let him die.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Likewise here. We both have a duty to the Queen, and leaving around an artifact that lets the wearer control two thirds of the Dominion, two thirds of the Covenant, and a third of the Ebonheart Pact just by using it seemed...unwise.

I do get a little frustrated with the NPCs in other quests who won't let my character take their heroic sacrifice away from them and do it myself. It's almost like they don't realize my character is immortal... :p
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Yes, I did. I thought he would be considerably hacked off with me if I didn't.

Note that you can hide a spoiler using
    so you don't need all that white space; see below. (Contains another spoiler)
    In the later quest "The Moonlit Path", you find out that he managed to escape even if you were going to let him die.

Oh, very cool - didn't realize. Thank you! Damn, knowing this I wonder if his reaction / actions towards me will be different because of choosing to spare him.
    Likewise here. We both have a duty to the Queen, and leaving around an artifact that lets the wearer control two thirds of the Dominion, two thirds of the Covenant, and a third of the Ebonheart Pact just by using it seemed...unwise.

I do get a little frustrated with the NPCs in other quests who won't let my character take their heroic sacrifice away from them and do it myself. It's almost like they don't realize my character is immortal... :p

I know, I really struggled with the answer. I would have been more likely to sacrifice him, if we didn't discuss all of our previous adventures together!