Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Australian Players (Anyone for that matter)? PS4 NA

OG-Delirious
OG-Delirious
Soul Shriven
Any Aussies on here wanna play or anyone for that matter? My friends dont play the game and need some people to play with!
im only level 12 but love the game..
probably need some tips too.
if anyone wants to play send me a request at OG-Delirious
North American servers...
  • aldiablo
    aldiablo
    Hey OG Ebonheart guid of shadows is run by aussies and looking for more members we play on the na server and i am usually around in game to help out or answer questions. We have a guild bank and heraldry we even have our own website its a bit basic atm but its only new. If you are interested contact me here or on psn: Slink-83 Hope to hear from you soon Al.
  • OG-Delirious
    OG-Delirious
    Soul Shriven
    aldiablo wrote: »
    Hey OG Ebonheart guid of shadows is run by aussies and looking for more members we play on the na server and i am usually around in game to help out or answer questions. We have a guild bank and heraldry we even have our own website its a bit basic atm but its only new. If you are interested contact me here or on psn: Slink-83 Hope to hear from you soon Al.

Added you on ps4!
  • dangster
    dangster
    I'd love to join toooo! I'm aussie too oi oi oi lol! Will add you!
    May the odds be forever in our favour.
    PS4 - NA
  • Noddie980
    Noddie980
    Hey not to start pulling some players from your guild, but Im just plugging a Small Aussie guild on ps4 na server for the aldermeri dominion since this is an aldermeri sub forum. Currently we are just helping people level up and experience tamriel with each other, doing dungeons and just hang out. If you are interested just add me on psn Noddie980 and pm me
  • OG-Delirious
    OG-Delirious
    Soul Shriven
    Noddie980 wrote: »
    Hey not to start pulling some players from your guild, but Im just plugging a Small Aussie guild on ps4 na server for the aldermeri dominion since this is an aldermeri sub forum. Currently we are just helping people level up and experience tamriel with each other, doing dungeons and just hang out. If you are interested just add me on psn Noddie980 and pm me

Hey man, yeah I'd be keen to join you aswell! you mind adding me as I wont be on till later and may forget... OG-Delirious cheers man :)
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42 playing on North America Server, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Grenader, I'm in Noddies guuld. The guild is purley an Aussie based clan for the Aldmeri Dominion, I'll get him to add you or I'll add you tomorrow as i won't be on tonight.
    Edited by AlphaCrucis on August 11, 2015 12:11PM
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans