Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for Mature Guild

Lupus_Draco
I'm new to the PS4 version of ESO. I'm looking for a "Mature" or as mature as we gamers can be, active and no drama guild. I run PVE, PVP and whatever else I can get myself into. I'm kind of annoyed at the games lack of Text Chat, but I'm confident that they will fix that issue. That is a whole different discussion though. I'm very active, and just really need some people to run with. PSN I.D. is DJC-Soldier. Message me here or there, any guilds that are looking for an asset to their ranks. Happy Gaming.
  • justanotherbro

Hey Below is my general statement i send people or post on forums, however i thought id be more personal with you, I’m offering players a home, what they do in that home and how long they last is up to them. Now below is pretty straight froward Hardcore Dedicated Long Term Players is what I Seek, if these isnt you well sorry wont waste your time.

[LUX LUCIS RECRUITMENT][EBONHEART PACT][NORTH AMERICA][PS4]

Hello

My Name is JustAnotherBro
    Our Guild is consisted of long term committed players (Guys and Girls) that are scheduled organized with a structured roster looking to conquer end-game content with world class elder scroll talent. We offer here with each other is a community and a place to call home.

Goals: Our goal is to remain at the forefront of PvE progression while maintaining a close-knit atmosphere that has sustained our guild for so long.

Atmosphere: Our guild is full of smartasses who love to tackle challenges and have fun doing it. If you make a mistake, you will hear about it. Then you will hear about it again, and again, and again. If you cannot take a joke, we are not the guild for you. If you are not willing to die repeatedly and push yourself to beat new encounters, we are not the guild for you. If you can’t learn from your mistakes and work to improve upon them, we are not the guild for you. If you are the kind of person who cannot work as part of a team and take constructive advice and criticism, this guild is not for you.

We are Serious Guild looking for Serious Players, all members in the guild have gone through there own personal interview.

We believe in Quality not Quantity for the Guild trying to keep the community as Tight Knit and Elite as we can.

Requirements:

Level 40+
    1 Maxed Profession
    Mature (18 Years Or Older)

Currently Recruiting:
    Templar – Healer
    DK – Tank (Phy. Res)
    Templar – Tank (Spell. Res)
    Nightblade – BOW / DW
    Sorc. – Heal / Buff Specced
    DK – Magicka DPS

Exceptional Players with Exceptional Game/MMO Knowledge May be Considered.

(Also Seeking Graphic Designers, Twitch Streamers & YouTuber’s)

If you are looking for a serious mature end-game guild this is the place for you! However we aren’t looking for people to ride us for a guild bank or gear all recruits will be put through a 2 week probation. All Recruits and future applicants are required to sign up for our website which is stated below

http://www.luxlucis.net

Post an Application, or Contact Here on the Forums or In-Game on PSN
    (In Order to Join an Application must be made)

*We Also do PvP on certain days with a organized in-game pvp group consisted of 10 players if your looking to join PvP as well don’t be discourage however our main goal is PvE Endgame

-JustAnotherBro

Lux Lucis Guild Master & Council Member
  • Proffit91
    Proffit91
    Hello!

It sounds like you are looking for what we try and recruit! We recruit nothing but mature, laid back and drama free players into our Guild. We generally have an 18+ requirement which does a great job of keeping things mature (we all have our questionable moments though haha). You can view our recruitment thread here!

Or head straight to our website!

If you have any questions, please let me know! Hope to chat soon!

Cheers!
    Level 24 Gamer
    Founder: 'Order of The Higher Cause'
    |PSN: Proffit91| |Skype: Proffit91| |Twitter: @TheProff91| |Instagram: @proffit91|

• BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 90+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to ImmortalKingz and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Lupus_Draco
    Hello! I would like to invite you to Immortal Kings! we are a fun care free alliance that all members are willing to help each other. We are 90+ strong and looking to grow. So you know ahead of time all members are required to go through a week long trial period before being promoted to member, this is to insure we don't get any bad apples. As recruit members you will be able to deposit into our bank, but wont be able to withdraw until you are promoted to member. If your interested, go to ImmortalKingz and sign up for the site and also fill out the ESO application. this will allow you to get in on our forums which will be easy for us all to communicate even when were not home playing. also we will be using it to plan events.We currently have a weekly drawing and are planning some more events. We run PvP just as much as PvE. We have a variety of different lvl characters.

Thanks. I just dropped an application on Immortalkingz.com
  • Lupus_Draco

Hey Below is my general statement i send people or post on forums, however i thought id be more personal with you, I’m offering players a home, what they do in that home and how long they last is up to them. Now below is pretty straight froward Hardcore Dedicated Long Term Players is what I Seek, if these isnt you well sorry wont waste your time.

[LUX LUCIS RECRUITMENT][EBONHEART PACT][NORTH AMERICA][PS4]

Hello

My Name is JustAnotherBro
    Our Guild is consisted of long term committed players (Guys and Girls) that are scheduled organized with a structured roster looking to conquer end-game content with world class elder scroll talent. We offer here with each other is a community and a place to call home.

Goals: Our goal is to remain at the forefront of PvE progression while maintaining a close-knit atmosphere that has sustained our guild for so long.

Atmosphere: Our guild is full of smartasses who love to tackle challenges and have fun doing it. If you make a mistake, you will hear about it. Then you will hear about it again, and again, and again. If you cannot take a joke, we are not the guild for you. If you are not willing to die repeatedly and push yourself to beat new encounters, we are not the guild for you. If you can’t learn from your mistakes and work to improve upon them, we are not the guild for you. If you are the kind of person who cannot work as part of a team and take constructive advice and criticism, this guild is not for you.

We are Serious Guild looking for Serious Players, all members in the guild have gone through there own personal interview.

We believe in Quality not Quantity for the Guild trying to keep the community as Tight Knit and Elite as we can.

Requirements:

Level 40+
    1 Maxed Profession
    Mature (18 Years Or Older)

Currently Recruiting:
    Templar – Healer
    DK – Tank (Phy. Res)
    Templar – Tank (Spell. Res)
    Nightblade – BOW / DW
    Sorc. – Heal / Buff Specced
    DK – Magicka DPS

Exceptional Players with Exceptional Game/MMO Knowledge May be Considered.

(Also Seeking Graphic Designers, Twitch Streamers & YouTuber’s)

If you are looking for a serious mature end-game guild this is the place for you! However we aren’t looking for people to ride us for a guild bank or gear all recruits will be put through a 2 week probation. All Recruits and future applicants are required to sign up for our website which is stated below

http://www.luxlucis.net

Post an Application, or Contact Here on the Forums or In-Game on PSN
    (In Order to Join an Application must be made)

*We Also do PvP on certain days with a organized in-game pvp group consisted of 10 players if your looking to join PvP as well don’t be discourage however our main goal is PvE Endgame

-JustAnotherBro

Lux Lucis Guild Master & Council Member

You guys sound like an awesome group. Unfortunately I'm new on PS4 and do not have a level 40 character or a maxed proffesion. I also believe that loyalty is built from the ground up. Requirements on recruiting works for some, but if I already have high level characters and max crafting I could go anywhere. If I were to learn the game with a group of people and grow from the beginning, then I would be rooted. I would much rather grow with a guild.
  • Evolution319
    Lupus,

I sent you an invite in game, I am the leader of The Twin Dragon Society. We are brand new, on ebonheart. We are small but growing and are looking to build into a trading guild as well as a guild where we can level and enjoy all content.

Hope to see you soon.
    Unrated
  • elementcircle
    elementcircle
    Soul Shriven

Would it be ok if I submitted a request to join? I'm new to ESO, but not MMOs or Elder Scrolls. I'm currently only level 11 and could really use some help learning all the ins and outs of ESO and really want to do group content, especially working towards endgame. I'm working on Blacksmithing, Woodworking, and Enchanting, though I throw things at the other trades from time to time. I'm pretty active and would be moreso if I had a group to work with!
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Elemetalcircle, yes! Of course! Please sign up for the sita and also fill out the eso application.
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm new to the PS4 version of ESO. I'm looking for a "Mature" or as mature as we gamers can be, active and no drama guild. I run PVE, PVP and whatever else I can get myself into. I'm kind of annoyed at the games lack of Text Chat, but I'm confident that they will fix that issue. That is a whole different discussion though. I'm very active, and just really need some people to run with. PSN I.D. is DJC-Soldier. Message me here or there, any guilds that are looking for an asset to their ranks. Happy Gaming.

EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • MangoSsk
    MangoSsk
    ✭✭✭

Shadow Oath is Recruiting for Small Active Mature Guild we have open guild bank to all verified members with crafting materials, items, etc. If your interested please message me on PSN: MangoSsk
    I Demand A Trial By Combat... - Tyrion Lannister

PS4 NA PSN: MangoSsk
    Veteran Rank 4 Aldmeri Dominion Nord Dragonknight (Tank)
    Veteran Rank 1 Aldmeri Dominion Breton Templar (Battle Healer)
    Veteran Rank 1 Ebonheart Pact Breton Templar (Healer)
    Veteran Rank 1 Daggerfall Covenant Nightblade (Magika DPS)
    Veteran Rank 9 Daggerfall Covenant Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    LvL46 Blacksmithing
    LvL46 Enchanting
    LvL32 Clothing
    LvL30 Wood Working
  • Devo3
    Devo3

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/199689/the-malformed-fortune-all-purposes-thieves-guild-all-interested-welcome-ps4-na-servers#latest

Hello, friend! I believe that the Malformed Fortune; a family of thieving freaks (the 'freak' part being some of us having possesion of Lycanthropy and Vampirism) is able to meet your interests in a guild! We welcome all; regardless of alliance, age, gender, etc. Also, when it comes to activities we participate in ESO, there is no bounds! Whether it be PVP, PVE; you name it, we're doing it! Do consider looking into the guild forum link above and be able to uncover full detail on what this guild is all about; and are willing to offer you!

Regardless of which guild(s) you reside with, I hope you find a guild that meets your interests so you may further enjoy the ESO experience! Thank you for your time reading this post if not the thoroughly detailed guild forum. Happy gaming!
  • dfcjester
    dfcjester
    Not sure if I'm too late for this, but: The Guys That Play is mainly a social guild in AD with a little bit of everything else. As "Guildmaster" I am on every day. I'm a Vet 2 Healer/Tank and also have a Vet 1 Nightblade DPS. I help out any levels in our guild and try to make Vet gear for anyone that is new to Veteran Rank. The officers also put as much work as I do to help out any newcomers. We are striving to become a bigger more active community and that is where YOU come in. Message me (Mr_Reality_Junky) if you are interested or have any questions about our guild.
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42 playing on North America Server, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD