Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help Leveling Quickly Please!

LukeHorton2
I am in the AD and cannot find a good way to get my character from level 42 to VR1. Any helpful tips?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you arent level 50 yet and reached the end of the game, you have skipped a lot of content. You might want to go back and do the quests you've missed. They also help in unlocking dyes and more important, skillpoints.

If you insist in skipping content I recommend farming enemys anywhere in coldharbour.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. I am almost 45 and I still have half of reapers march to do. Check out the achievement menu. If you go through that it is a good guide to what you have missed, and the tons of alternate advancements and content available. Look at a particular zone, cave list, etc. Anything that is grayed out, you haven't done. When I decided to do that after I reached the last Aldmeri zone, I realized there was content in every zone I didn't do, and in a few of them, a lot.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Why rush to get to vet level when they're going to get rid of those levels.At lease this is what is all over the forums.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why rush to get to vet level when they're going to get rid of those levels.At lease this is what is all over the forums.

Actually it isn't all over the forums any more.
    The statement bout getting rid of veteran levels is over 1 year old. Since then we didn't hear anything new bout it. We do know that the level cap is raised to veteran rank 16 end of august (half september on consoles).
    Edited by Ranique on August 9, 2015 5:10PM
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, yes. Removing v ranks is still what they "want" to do, but meantime have 2 more ranks, and propably 2 more with Orsinium dlc and then we will see.
  • hsang1201
    hsang1201
    I need friends to play with for this Aldmeri Dominion. All my friends are in other alliances. It's boring to play alone, plus I need buddies to play Dungeons. I'm lvl42, and I'd be happy to help lower lvl players to lvl up. HMU on PS4. Da_GR3NAD3R_XD