Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Whats happening to Future Classes?

Pink_Violinz
Pink_Violinz
✭✭✭✭✭
I keep hearing a bunch of jumbled information about nerfs here, buffs there. I run a healer templar and an upcoming nightblade, who I had planned to use in pvp. Can someone lay out exactly which are being nerfed? I have plenty of time on my hands atm, and can roll a new character if need be. I really want a nice pvp char, but after hearing all this ominous info about the upcoming changes I'm skeptical if I should keep working on her. Based on the new information circulating, what class would be best for pvp? Currently on consoles Nightblades are dominating the scene, although it sounds like thats going to change. Should I keep toying with my stam NB or do something else? And if so, which class?
  • Spliffo
    Spliffo
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you have plenty of time on your hands it should be no problem to click on the patch notes thread and read them to find out
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone is getting there info from the PTS patch notes for the upcoming Imperial City DLC. Here is the link: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/200571/pts-patch-notes-v2-1/p1

You can check out exactly what changes are planned. Please be aware that things on the PTS are subject to change and that this might not be what actually hits the live servers. But usually things don't change too much, so you should be able to get a good idea of what's to come.