Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Forgotten Pack is looking for dedicated members!

MrZinc25
MrZinc25
Soul Shriven
Hello,

The Forgotten Pack is looking for dedicated members like you! At The Forgotten Pack we're looking for members who want to be apart of a helping team. We have dedicated skilled crafters who help out guild members with armor, weapons, glyphs, food & drinks, and much more. You'll also be paid for your dedicated and hard work as well if you'd like to become a skilled crafter.

The Forgotten Pack will also begin doing a 50/50 raffle to help fund a hired guild trader, this will go off every Sunday evening at 11:59 PM EST. To be eligible for the raffle all you need to do is deposit 500 gold into the guild bank, you may enter unlimited amount of times. We'll be using random.org to decide the winner each time.

We also do many of PVE dungeons, and help others rank up, and get to the point where they need to be at that specific level. We're a active guild and looking for more. If you're interested please post your PSN name here, or send me a friend request on PSN M-Zinc-R
  • MrZinc25
    MrZinc25
    Soul Shriven
    Saturday evening bump, can invite people now for a few hours. Looking for members!
  • Hawkthorne
    I'm really new to the game, I just bought it a few days ago for my fiance and I, so excuse me if this next bit is stupid.

Are you spread out throughout the covenants? I'm looking for a guild to join and play with but my impression so far is that I can't join a guild and play if that guild is another covenant.
    PSN - Hawkthorne
    ESO ID - Dc Hawk
    Covenant - Daggerfall