Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

PvP exotic armor bags, small, large?

Slater_Reed
I have been trying to look up information on this, and i cant seem to find an answer, my question is, i go to the pvp merchant and i have two exotic medium armor bags, but one says its large and the other small, what does this mean? Thank you
I love when i get to download 15gb of worthless data just to get the 500mb patch, its just like waiting for the whole cake to be done when all you want is just the little cherry on the top, hmm Yumi!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the size of the armor piece. i.e. Shoulders are small, chest piece is large.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Large bag is for "large" armor pieces (head, chest, legs) the other one for the "smal" ones (hand, girdle, feet, shoulders).
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Slater_Reed
    Thank you very much guys and i apologize for the newbie question
    I love when i get to download 15gb of worthless data just to get the 500mb patch, its just like waiting for the whole cake to be done when all you want is just the little cherry on the top, hmm Yumi!
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No need to be sorry. It was a well reasoned question, and you attempted to find the answer yourself before posting here. Never apologize for that :smiley:

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you have the question, others will to. So, just by asking, you have now created a source for others to find the answer. We like questions so ask away.

Now, back on topic, I find these containers to be a crap shoot as to what your going to get. You can get some good stuff, but it might not be what you want. So, it's not the path to take to complete a set, although RNG might look upon you favorably. Good luck.

Note, Guild Kiosks are another way to complete the sets. Not sure if the container stuff you get is bound or not, it has been a while since I bought any of it.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Slater_Reed
    Thanks guys
  • Death_Prophet83
    Large bag is for "large" armor pieces (head, chest, legs) the other one for the "smal" ones (hand, girdle, feet, shoulders).
    This is incorrect, I just popped a bunch of medium containers and from large got head, chest, and shoulders. And from small got legs, boots, and gloves, but zero belts. So the question I ask is wtf are belts at? Friend just popped some as well, same result, no belts, I'm looking for morag tong but cannot seem to even pull a generic to tell me I'm in the right place.