The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Stripe the heroic (character story)

wackwii
wackwii
This is where I will post the backstory of my character with new chapters every once in a while.

Chapter 1: the chief`s son
The story begins in a small village in orsinium inhabited by orcs and sometimes visited by other races. The chief was married and also had a forge wife who helped the children learn the basics of blacksmithing. One day the chief`s wife had a son. This child would become the new chief when he grew up and was ready for the responsibilities. As a child, the son learned to fight with weapons, the basics of using a forge and practicing with armour. As he became older he was sent to collect supplies near the village and learned to hunt wild animals. When he became an adult he was quite good at using weapons and also a very good blacksmith. It was a tradition for the chief`s sons to receive his first war tattoo when he grew up. The chief's son chose stripes on his face and a skeleton body. Some orcs called him stripe because of his tattoos. The village was being attacked by bandit scavengers soon after. The chief's son and a small group of orcs decided to fight back. The bandits were defeated and the chief's son led his injured friends to safety after killing the remaining bandits. He became a hero and was known as stripe the heroic by the orcs and even his father, the chief. A week after his victory, stripe was gathering supplies and he saw a dremora. Stripe the heroic had little knowledge of daedra and mistaked it for another orc with a black hood. The dremora knocked him out and he had woken up somewhere else. TO BE CONTINUED
"You dream of the moon and of a man who is less than a man"
  • Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    Very good! Keep writing.

I would like to post mine but since the first chapter is pretty much 100% gratuitous smut I decided to put it on fanfiction.net instead. :p I might put it on Deviantart as well, along with my other character's story, because that one has the same sort of thing in it and I'm honestly kind of scared it will get taken down eventually. It doesn't compare with some of the super cringy ***-rific rubbish I see on there but you never know...
    You die first!
  • wackwii
    wackwii
    Chapter2: Soul-shriven in Coldharbour
    Stripe the heroic awoke hours later in a miserable looking cell. The dremora had knocked him out and placed him in this very odd looking building. His cell was left open and he was wearing battered looking clothes. outside he met Lyris and decided to escape along with some other prisoners. After picking up a sword, Stripe the heroic forgot everything he had previously learned. He even forgot how to forge weapons perfectly. The only thing he remembered was his family and his home in orsinium. He had found out that he needed help from the prophet to escape with his soul shriven buddies. They had to face a terrible monster of molag bal and face many daedra in order to escape from this demented prison. The prophet sent him and the other prisoners back to tamriel. Stripe the heroic woke up somewhere in daggerfall. There was no sign of the other prisoners and it all seemed like a nightmare. He couldn't believe that he was very far from his home and probably wouldn't be able to return. This was the start of his new life in glenumbra. First he needed to learn his missing skills and find a use for them. He decided that he would start by helping the guards and becoming a certified blacksmith. This land was very different than orsinium but that wouldn't stop Stripe the heroic from achieving his goals
    "You dream of the moon and of a man who is less than a man"