Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Racial Passives (Specifically X% Max Mag, Stam, Health), When/What are they applied to?

MrTarkanian48
MrTarkanian48
✭✭✭✭
I'm building a High Elf with a 10% max magicka racial passive. At what point is the 10% applied? Only to my base Magicka before other buffs are applied? Or is it applied to my max magicka pool after I use any of the following?

1) Enchanted Gear
2) Set bonuses on gear
3) Food

Thanks for any input

Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
Altmer NB (DPS)
Imperial DK (Tank)
Redguard DK (DPS)
Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4

Best Answers

• LiquidSchwartz
    LiquidSchwartz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe it increases your base magicka.

So if you have 40 points into magicka, say 14000, it increases that by 10% and then you add on the enchants, mundus, food
    May the Schwartz be with you.
    EP/XB1/NA

Answer ✓
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should apply to everything. Base, attribute points, enchants, set bonuses, food, etc., etc. I have never played a High Elf, but that is the way I have seen it work with other races.
    Answer ✓
  • chevalierknight
    chevalierknight
    ✭✭✭
    It only effects your max stats the ones you put points in when you level nothing more
    I believe it increases your base magicka.

So if you have 40 points into magicka, say 14000, it increases that by 10% and then you add on the enchants, mundus, food

This is true
    Edited by chevalierknight on August 9, 2015 6:07PM
    Answer ✓
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also does it apply toward Mundus stones that increase Max Magicka?
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)
    Redguard Stam Sorc (PVP)
    Altmer NB (DPS)
    Imperial DK (Tank)
    Redguard DK (DPS)
    Altmer Templar (Healer)

EP - PS4
  • MrTarkanian48
    MrTarkanian48
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks everyone for the input
    Wood Elf Stam NB (PVP)