Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any UK players on EU server PS4?

rossswans
rossswans
Soul Shriven
Hey, I'm new to the game, looking for a guild on the EU server with U.K / english speaking people. Only a level 10 at the moment!

Thanks!
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, I'm ebonheart VR3 stamina DPS nightblade
    Daggerfall 7 Sorcerer
    Aldemiri 5 Templar healer

• VinnieChenzo86
    Hi pal, your more than welcome to join my guild

VinnieChenzo86 - send me a friend request and i'll add you
  • rikkitan
    rikkitan
    Add rikki303 I'm from london
  • MADCIBERKITER
    If you fancy ranking up and get going with this game you will need good game partners. I lead a pack of werewolf we are Wolves of Dominion. My PSN is MADCIBERKITER
    If you want to try out what it is like to be a werewolf we will even give you a free bite! We love clearing off maps and farming, mature is our nature!
    Give us a call now and howl all the way!
  • simbos
    simbos
    Soul Shriven
    Hey there, I'm also looking to team up. I'm in aldmeri dominion, I'm level 42 (at time of post) and I'm old school ffvii so I check for items everywhere and read every new ingame book I find.
    If you want to fly through the game then I'm not a great partner outside dungeons lol, What you will find is that I'm one hell of a RANGED DPS.
    PS4 Gamer ID is the same as my Forum ID
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye ... VR 6 EB, VR4 AD and L19 DC