Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

How do I unlock second tier of Champion Point Abilites?

HeathenDeacon
HeathenDeacon
✭✭✭
Alright, so i'm at a loss... I can't seem to unlock the second tier of champion point abilites. The one that say they require rank 10, 30 etc in that specific tree. -I've spent 10+ points in a tree... even 10+ points in one specific skill but it won't unlock the rank 10 skill. --Can anyone tell me what i'm missing here? thanks.
  • Winterpsy
    Winterpsy
    ✭✭✭
    It's automatic, once you hit that requirement you receive it. But those cant be upgraded further.
    Big fat Nord Dragon knight with a huge hammer. - Tank
    Stealthy argonian witch templar - Healer (lowbie)
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Once you've put 10 points in one constellation (e.g. the lady), the respective passive automatically unlocks. You do not have to actually put a point into it. Same thing happens for the passives at 30, 75, and 120.
  • HeathenDeacon
    HeathenDeacon
    ✭✭✭
    ok, i realize now some of my confusion was just the console UI.. TY for the responses.
  • Carterboy254
    Carterboy254
    ✭✭
    how am I suppose to get 120 champion points in one constellation
    Gt on Xbox One: OhMyItsSlim www.twitter.com/OhMyItsSlim www.twitch.tv/OhMyItsSlim

Hello My fellow Gaming brothers && sisters I host gameplay of all kind of games such as ESo, Battlefront, Rainbow 6 siege, 2k, COD, and many more While streaming I offer gameplay hints and tips on anything your heart desire such as combos, money making tips, fast grinds etc. I will answer all questions and absolutely love all my viewers. All I ask is that you come watch me stream from time to time and tell your friends to come watch and follow my Twitch and twitter.

• Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    how am I suppose to get 120 champion points in one constellation

You can put up to 400 skill points in each constellation (e.g. the lady, the ritual, the shadow, etc.). So, while it takes a lot of time, once you earn the points you can put them in.

Quick Breakdown of Champion System:

Champion System - 3,600 total points to earn
    3 Major Constellations (Warrior, Thief, Mage) - 1,200 points can be put in each
    3 Minor Constellations for each Major Constellation - 400 points can be put in each
    4 Stars in each minor constellation - 100 points can be put in each

*You unlock the passives for each minor constellation once you have placed 10, 30, 75, and 120 into it*

Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 10, 2015 6:02PM