Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Blue, purple can you give me my gt is toxic almighty xbox

Toxic_almighty
Toxic_almighty
Soul Shriven
Could anyone please give me any blue or purple gt toxic almighty xbox im
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    wat
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue purple what ?

Carrots I have purple carrots and blue cheese ... Lovely roasted

I have blue n purple skin where I'm bruised you want pictures ?

Specifics man ... We need them you have them
  • Toxic_almighty
    Toxic_almighty
    Soul Shriven
    Weapons sorry
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue and Purples for everyone!

I'm not fussy, i'll even take gold ones!
    Edited by Dekkameron on August 7, 2015 11:30AM
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Zachy_B
    Zachy_B
    ✭✭✭
    Lol
  • JimbobMarley
    JimbobMarley
    ✭✭
    Same person was asking for a dwemer book , does he really want to play this game or just get people to send him all the top grade items . Try finding them yourself mate you never know you just might have a little fun on the way.
  • Pyro117
    Pyro117
    ✭✭
    Try finding them yourself mate you never know you just might have a little fun on the way.

^ this
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have some damn self respect, for Zenithar's sake!
    Edited by Reverb on August 7, 2015 6:24PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • qpviper1qp
    qpviper1qp
    ✭✭
    Gotta be a kid
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just died a little after reading the OP. Why even bother playing? I'm running around with mismatched armor and enjoying every minute of my exploring, even when it leads to my untimely death...
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    CGPsaint wrote: »
    I just died a little after reading the OP. Why even bother playing? I'm running around with mismatched armor and enjoying every minute of my exploring, even when it leads to my untimely death...

Why is it untimely?? when it is our time to go on, it is our time to go on to the heaven (there should be a wayshrine called Heaven's wayshrine!!)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    yumm ... purple pixels
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭

Lets meet and exchange, between us we might be able to get ourselves a near enough matching set lol.

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ranique wrote: »
    Why is it untimely?? when it is our time to go on, it is our time to go on to the heaven (there should be a wayshrine called Heaven's wayshrine!!)

All of my many deaths are untimely! Especially since I tend to die after forgetting to use a health potion...
    Lets meet and exchange, between us we might be able to get ourselves a near enough matching set lol.

That would probably be a good idea, however I'm guessing that most of my armor has less than 20% durability. I'm focusing on crafting right now so that I can start making my own weapons and armor, especially given the durability loss from dying.

"Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    That would probably be a good idea, however I'm guessing that most of my armor has less than 20% durability. I'm focusing on crafting right now so that I can start making my own weapons and armor, especially given the durability loss from dying.

In ESO, your armor's durability decreases when you gain XP (including XP from things like exploration). It is not affected by taking damage or dying. You could, theoretically, never die or even be hit by enemies and your armor would still end up needing repairs as long as you kept earning XP.

At low levels when you are struggling to make gold, it is best to never repair your gear. Just run with what you loot or what you can craft. You out-level your armor so fast that there is no real reason to worry about having the perfect stat combos, etc.
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe he needs them.to break down to make better quality items , OK get very few blue n purple tempers infact I have more gold than I do blue n purples