Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Vet 12 sorc

IIIMPIII
IIIMPIII
How much hp should i have at vet 12?
  • IIIMPIII
    IIIMPIII
    for a sorc
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    there is no strait answer to this.
    It depends on your role, build, race, preferred weapon, defensive skills, spell and weapon resistance, armor, etc.

I guess you are asking this cause you think you have too much or too less. too much will cause your dps to be too low. too low will cause you die too often.

I recommend you be more clear bout your issue (not enough dps or dying too much) and also share your build (weapons used, armor, skills, race, passives, mundus effect, chosen champion points, food, vampirism/werewolf.

That way we (im not that good but others here are much better) can look at it and tell you in more detail what to change to overcome the issues you might have.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Around 18k is usually enough
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    For a depends question like that, as Ranique has said, we need more information.

Personally at V12 I did not care, I was targeting V14 before I considered my stat needs
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• IIIMPIII
    IIIMPIII
    Without any buffs i have just below 12k health. I don't die quickly. i just figured i would have more health.

I have 2 pieces of torugs pact. 4 piece martial knowledge.

All attributes into magicka. all light armor.