Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alaska based guild rectruiting

Loralai_907
Loralai_907
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello! We are looking to gather up players located in Alaska. We will also accept new members with strong ties to Alaska such as growing up here, relocation due to being in the military, etc. Currently a small guild, but as we grow more will be taken on. We will be looking for strong members to lead various areas of interest for the guild as members display their strengths and dedication to not only the guild itself but to fellow guild members as well. Please send me your @names if you are interested in joining :smiley: Thanks!!!
PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • redbulls19
    redbulls19
    Soul Shriven
    @redbulls19 alaska player level 15 ranged, military guy and need a guild
  • AkDarkness33
    AkDarkness33
    ✭✭
    attempting to start a alaska based guild also, finally got forum access
    a few days ago currently under the guild name "Sukpik Savior's" were located in the
    northwestern region of alaska, kinda out in the bush as some guys would say...

small guild were just starting out also, how many people to your guild?
    and what's your guild name?
    I forgot to mention were on the xbox 1 console version of ESO
    Edited by AkDarkness33 on June 29, 2015 11:35PM
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I apologize Redbulls19, I haven't checked the forums in a bit. I am running a repair right now, and will send you an invite when I can get on.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts