Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

New XBox One Friends for ESO

MarthaRules
I have no friends that play ESO on Xbox One. I would love to make new friends and be able to explore, quest, etc...
I am 37, female, and I mostly play ESO but I do sometimes play Halo Multiplayer.
GamerTag: MarthaRules
May your paws always find warm sands.
Miss Kitty Softpaws - Khajiit Sorcerer
Leader of KHAJIIT UNITED PAWS (all khajiit welcome to join)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xbox One NA Server MarthaRules
Twitter: MarthaRulesRPG
Line App: MarthaRules
Facebook: MarthaRules
Pinterest: marthagames77
blogwhatilove.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When you require a breeze you do NOT summon a tornado" - Kamira (Elsweyr Prologue)

• Suisyo
    Suisyo
    ✭✭
    Have you created a character yet? If so what Alliance/server are you on? I'm also on Xbox one, Ebonheart Pact, NA server.

GT - Suisyo15
    Altmer Templar & Bosmer Sorcerer
    Ebonheart Pact
    Xbox One - NA
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    what alliance are you
  • ZakuBeta
    ZakuBeta
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox one NA server, predominantly Ebonheart Pact, but I have a character in all of the alliances, I just play the Pact most frequently. Same name here as on the Xbox. I m on Randomly, and have a Werewolf, if you want it, in the Pact.
    Edited by ZakuBeta on August 6, 2015 10:45PM
  • annikaii
    annikaii
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for the same thing. Xbox1 EU

Annikaii
  • jackiemanuel
    jackiemanuel
    ✭✭✭
    I'm ebonheart NA, Gamertag is blat b00m. The 00 in b00m is two zeros. Friend me.
  • Shivagkna
    Shivagkna
    Soul Shriven
    I'm AD and always looking to add folks to play with.

Tag; BR0CERAT0PS (0's are zeros)
  • Lordklinger
    What level are you currently at? I have a group of friends that are from VR1-VR6. We always are looking for players to run dungeons.

Alliance: Daggerfall Cov.
    GT: Fredrick 104
  • MarthaRules
    I have a character on EACH alliance. So if you want to add me please feel free to do so.
    May your paws always find warm sands.
    Miss Kitty Softpaws - Khajiit Sorcerer
    Leader of KHAJIIT UNITED PAWS (all khajiit welcome to join)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Xbox One NA Server MarthaRules
    Twitter: MarthaRulesRPG
    Line App: MarthaRules
    Facebook: MarthaRules
    Pinterest: marthagames77
    blogwhatilove.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "When you require a breeze you do NOT summon a tornado" - Kamira (Elsweyr Prologue)