Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Infection through PvP?

21jws10
21jws10
✭✭✭
I got killed by a werewolf, and there was an "infection" in the log, I looked in my active effects, there's nothing there, but my character has the look which you get after you've been bitten at a shrine or something.. Is this supposed to happen?
PS4 | EU | falout565 | Looking for PvP group, messsage me, BWB
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infection is the "claws of life" damage over time effect.
  • 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    Phew, that's good, thought it looked familiar. Logged in and out and now the effect is gone, which is good.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21jws10 wrote: »
    Phew, that's good, thought it looked familiar. Logged in and out and now the effect is gone, which is good.

why not be a ww? free 15% stamina regen
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

PS4 EU DC

• 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95 ult needs to be slotted for that to happen, only useful ability in my opinion is rousing roar.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95 ult needs to be slotted for that to happen, only useful ability in my opinion is rousing roar.

Not until 1.7
    PS4 EU DC

• 21jws10
    21jws10
    ✭✭✭
    @leepalmer95 I'm alright thanks, prefer using lethal arrow on them anyway... Wouldn't want it the other way round.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭

because soon its not strictly speaking free

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend