Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any guilds i can join? (Ebonheart pact)

Samstorey10
Hello im Level 21 looking to join a guild
Anybody fancy inviting me lemme know
  • DRINKY
    DRINKY
    Why not join us in Dark Aura. I can send an invite for you, if you are interested.

We are a guild of attire laid back players that are part of the Dark Aura Gaming community. We also have groups in destiny and warframe, that's if you play any of those games. It's your call anyway bud. Also if you want visit our site, it's in my signature.
    officer in Dark Aura Guild
    PS4 EU server
    We are currently recruiting players from all alliances
    And all levels
    Part of the Dark Aura gaming comunity
    Visit us at www.darkauragaming.net

On a separate note console needs text chat in the game
    This would make grouping and trading a lot easier than it is at this moment in time
  • DRINKY
    DRINKY
    Dam I should of proof read that before posting and don't know how to edit. It should read 'we are a guild of mature laid back players' lol.
    officer in Dark Aura Guild
    PS4 EU server
    We are currently recruiting players from all alliances
    And all levels
    Part of the Dark Aura gaming comunity
    Visit us at www.darkauragaming.net

On a separate note console needs text chat in the game
    This would make grouping and trading a lot easier than it is at this moment in time
  • Samstorey10
    My psn is SammStoreyy
  • Samstorey10
    DRINKY wrote: »
    Why not join us in Dark Aura. I can send an invite for you, if you are interested.

We are a guild of attire laid back players that are part of the Dark Aura Gaming community. We also have groups in destiny and warframe, that's if you play any of those games. It's your call anyway bud. Also if you want visit our site, it's in my signature.

How do i join?
  • rikkitan
    rikkitan
    I would be willing to join also I mostly play solo!! Finished my first group dungeon today with a pug group was fun!! Add rikki303 my psn I'm a level 22 sorc thanks