Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

August log in problems

Moirae_Lachesis
So many people are having connection issues

And it does not seem zenimax is giving anyone any information about it because their customer service is utterly crap

So has anyone found a way to fix it or have any info on it at all by chance?
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    So many people are having connection issues

Strange. Nobody is complaining at the appropiate place.

And it does not seem zenimax is giving anyone any information about it because their customer service is utterly crap

My experience with their customer service is very well. Speedy help and very accurate. Somehow I doubt you actually tried it.

So has anyone found a way to fix it or have any info on it at all by chance?

No but I do suggest posting in the correct section (technical support). support is checking there and making tickets for people to give assistance. As there is no info bout your situation and your issue, nothing players can do in this part of the forum.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    wanted to edit my post, but hit the wrong button and can't remove this one. Ah well this works too so....

EDIT: IF you are playing on the console, there is now a sticky message that there are issues there and they are working on it.
    Still want to underline that this is a very current issue that has not been occuring all of august, but just currently. Also, to speed things up you should always contact support through the proper channels, instead of just assuming they are crappy.
    By doing so you actually let them know there is an issue. They do have systems checking it themselfes but they don't show all possible problems.
    Edited by Ranique on August 9, 2015 5:50PM
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU