Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What's the next step after beating the main story?

niccolo91
niccolo91
Is it craigorn story line or is it Cadwell silver where I play through the campaign of the other alliances? Do they both scale to my current veteran level? Thanks in advance! I am on xbox1 BTW.
  • wayfarerb14_ESO
    wayfarerb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Silver, then gold. The first silver zone is vr 1, the next vr 2, all the way up to vr 10 for the last zone in gold. Craglorn is a separate zone that starts at vr 11.
    Edited by wayfarerb14_ESO on August 8, 2015 11:55PM
  • niccolo91
    niccolo91
    Thanks for the quick reply!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silver, then gold. The first silver zone is vr 1, the next vr 2, all the way up to vr 10 for the last zone in gold. Craglorn is a separate zone that starts at vr 11.

This answer is perfect. To clarify the Graclorn part. The lowest content there is for veteran rank 11.
    Once you have reached veteran levels and go to one of the three capitals, you will be able to get the quest to go there and do content. But you will have a hard time cause it is designed for veteran rank 11 and to be done in groups.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU