The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

pc controller support. ever?

skoomaking916
skoomaking916
✭✭
is this ever going to happen? i really can not play kb and mouse ive tryed so much i just cant do it.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • skoomaking916
    skoomaking916
    ✭✭
    omg ty sooooooo much!
  • Gunlex00_ESO
    Gunlex00_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    While it's great that there are 3rd party programs that can be used to add the feature, I want official controller support, not a hackem up piece of software that has limited functionality. It was said that this was going to be implemented sometime after the console release yet there has been no new information, ZeniMax please provide an update!
  • rb2001
    rb2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    While it's great that there are 3rd party programs that can be used to add the feature, I want official controller support, not a hackem up piece of software that has limited functionality. It was said that this was going to be implemented sometime after the console release yet there has been no new information, ZeniMax please provide an update!

I understand how you feel, but to be honest, software like Pinnacle has virtually no limits. I've been able to map very complex control sets with it for games that people said "it's not possible".

It would be nice for ZOS to add official support, just for convenience, but honestly, right now you can use Pinnacle to map it 99% exactly as the current console controller, with a 360 controller. It's what I do.

It's even better, because you can customize it, which the console players cannot do.
  • Detective_Hacc
    Didn't they say something about Controller support coming at quakcon?

IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/07/24/quakecon-2015-controller-support-coming-to-elder-scrolls-online-on-pc
  • FSOKRYPTO
    FSOKRYPTO
    Hey if you want i'll mail you my ps4 if you mail me your pc... then we can both solve out problems... i wish console had keyboard and mouse support and you want the controller. it's a win win ahaha