Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Mage Guild Quest

Photomac
Photomac
I cant seem to get the final quest started in Mage Guild quest line. I am lvl 30 High Elf Sorcerer in Daggerfall. I defeated King Emeric already and found Mages Guild in Rivenspire and Alkri Desert. Even been to final map area also. Valaste tells me she needs more information or books or something. I did find something in north Glenumbria in the water by an island that he Mages wanted. Sorry I cant remember exactly what it was.

I am just trying to complete the Mage Quest line and see what I have to do after that to get to lvl 10 so I can unlock Meteor. Read places where lvl 15s have completed the quest line already. Just any information to help a new player figure out the Mage Quest line and complete it would be great. Already unlocked the final quest in Fighters Guild but Mages are not playing nice with me. Lol
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only way to level the Mages Guild skill line is by finding lore books, and leveling the Mages Guild skill line is the only way to get each subsequent quest in the questline.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MarkusXII
    MarkusXII
    Soul Shriven
    You need to have mage guild rank 5 for the last part of the quest to open up
  • TeamGizzy
    TeamGizzy
    ✭✭✭
    Keep hunting those lore books

Look in tipped over carts on the road. In huts..caves...
    Baskin Robins always finds out.....