Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

DEBT COLLECTORS ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!!!

elguapoe
elguapoe
We are becoming one of the most active trading guilds. We are currently looking for only 30 or 40 more members until this recruitment period ends.

Things we have : guild stall in wayrest, raffles daily, 50 to 100 members online at all times
-Facebook page, 350 members 270+ that are veteran rank, 90 pages of sales a day minimum.
-master crafters, provisioners, 9 trait blacksmiths and clothiers, nirnhoned smiths, Price guides
-Live Auctions every other week thrown specifically for our guild by the "THE SYNDICATE" Live auction guild.

Things we don't have: Obnoxious mics in the chat channels, immature members, scammers, lowballers and undercutters

If any of this sound alike something you are interested in, then let me know at "steviethageneral" on psn.

We like to vet our new members so please send me the details as to who you are and why you want to be apart of our guild.

We try to only invite 20 to 30 people at a time per recruiting process.

Thanks allot for taking the time to read our mission statement and hope to see you soon.

-Steviethageneral

I am the smartest.
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    I forgot to mention we are only looking for veteran rank 6 and above at this point in time, if you are an amazing seller than we can make the exception, but you must be veteran ranked. Thanks allot

-Stevie
    I am the smartest.
  • xxMemphis
    xxMemphis
    v9
    lvl 50 Provisioner, Alchemist, Clothier, Woodworking, Enchanting

PSN- xxMemphis
    Sevin=v14 Breton Templar
    PSN=xxMemphis
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    Sure thing memphis, we would be glad to have you.
    I am the smartest.
  • elguapoe
    elguapoe
    Bump
    I am the smartest.
  • ItzWork
    ItzWork
    Soul Shriven
    MikeyRocks369 is my psn, im in AD, vet 6, just need a trading guild
    Lvl 50 provisioning but lvling all crafts
    Edited by ItzWork on August 7, 2015 7:03PM
  • jybgess
    jybgess
    VR12 and VR13. Master in all trades. I have Nirnhoned everything except 1H Axe and Resto Staff. I love selling and I need an active trade guild.

PSN Balloon__knott
  • fbmattibbotteb17_ESO
    PSN Eat-your-greens Active Daily!
  • Seepuh
    Seepuh
    ✭✭
    Can you guys stop calling me? I don't owe what they say I owe. Seriously, I'm about to report you to the FCC.
    PSN: Seepuh
    Guild: AFK Our massive NA trade guild spanning all factions!

One man with courage makes a majority.
  • mrdaveqc
    mrdaveqc
    ✭✭✭
    Vet8 (clothing 50 envhenting 33 and woodworking 30. ) psn : mrdaveqc
    Edited by mrdaveqc on August 8, 2015 9:19PM
    Ps4 NA DC
    Sorcerer vampire v16
    Templar v11
    Flawless Conqueror