Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

How do I feed apples to horse

xXinstaKillarXx
Google searched but no option on Xbox one.
  • xXinstaKillarXx
    Also did they have underwear in old ages?
  • Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't feed horse anymore.
    You just pay 250 per upgrade point per day.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cram it down their throat?

But, seriously, "Feeding Horses" means going to the stables and paying 250 to upgrade one of your stats. Apples were speed, btw.
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, no more apples, these days you pay for riding lessions instead.

And... well... underwear... that's one of my pet peeves.
    Yes, they had underwear in ancient times too.

But... it generally looked a bit different from the modern-seeming stuff in ESO.
    Loincloths, mostly, made from leather, wool or linen. later, silk too for the rich and noble people.
    In some times, ancient greece and rome, mostly, women had cloth bindings for their chest, in a great many other times, they went bare-breasted under their outer clothes - the bra female characters get in ESO is a rather modern thing when compared to the scope of history, 14th, 15th century and upwards IIRC.

Personally it has always vexed me, how "modern-looking" the underwear in ESO was. Would have preferred a "linen loincloth" and "linen breastcloth" style... oh, well, maybe someday they'll refit it... heck, I'd pay crowns for having more underwear options! Would be neat to be able to have one character wear linen loincloths, another fur, another still silk with fancy stitching...
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally it has always vexed me, how "modern-looking" the underwear in ESO was.

To be fair, the entire setting is anachronistic as hell, when you hold it against our world. A lot of it makes sense in the context of Tamriel, but is way out of wack for how the real world functioned. Though, yeah, the underwear is a little more out there than most things. Especially since it doesn't even mesh with the clothes and armor characters have access to in game.
  • Steven11k9@aol.com
    I never heard this if u trying to make your horse better pay money
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Google searched but no option on Xbox one.

Yeh a lot of things have changed in the game, you really have to check the dates on posts and sites for accurate info.
    As said above, you just go the stablemaster in a town now and pay for the riding lesson of your choice daily :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • TeamGizzy
    TeamGizzy
    ✭✭✭
    What he said
    Baskin Robins always finds out.....
  • KiraTsukasa
    KiraTsukasa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, find a golden apple.

Then give it to Pauseunpause.
  • timborggrenlarsenb16_ESO
    You don't. The game don't offer the freedom/rpg and other features as this. Its static, you go to the stable master(fun right :smiley: )
    FFFRRREEEDDDOOOMMM!!!
    - Be Anyone.
    - Do Anything.
    - Go Anywhere.
  • Wolfshead
    Wolfshead
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never heard this if u trying to make your horse better pay money

Well basically you say that you pay 250 gold to get "training/teach" you how make horse run fast, carry more and so on.
    If you find yourself alone, riding in green fields with the sun on your face, do not be troubled; for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead
    What we do in life, echoes in eternity
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    you don't have to feed your horse. This was needed in the past. Now the horse feed for itself and doesn't require any care. The improvements of horses by feeding also got removed. All horses are the same and they only differ in skins (looks).

The improvement are now riding skills, as the name implies, those are skills owned by the rider and regardless of the actual horse (even if you don't have a horse equipped, you can talk to the stablemaster to train your skills). Those riderskills are characterbound. each training cost 250 gold.

As for your question if they had underwear in old ages.
    There has been underwear since ancient times. e.g. there are loincloths that predate the romans.
    However, it is irrelevant for ESO. Nirn is a fantasy world that is loosely based on the world history, but it is not at all a true enactment of the worlds history. So no matter how underwear looked in the earths middle ages, it can be totally different in ESO.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU