Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

[AD] 3x Veteran Rank Players - Looking for PvE Guild

Bic
Bic
Hi Tamriel,

Myself and 2 friends are looking for a guild to join as we progress through the veteran ranks - looking at some fairly serious end game PvE in mind.

We all love to PvP to pass some time too! We're currently geared and specced towards PvE at this current time however.

There are 3 of us - and without sounding too picky, its kind of a 3-for-1 package! So hopefully you are keen on all 3 of us.

Ill break down the details of our PSN below, however some general knowledge about the 3 of us.

We're Australian - looking at 4am-10am EDT on Mon-Thurs and 8pm-10am Fri-Sun would be our core times of playing. Because of our setup, we've run all group dungeons as just the 3 of us - never really needed a 4th - obviously with end game content in mind, we realise we need to join an organised guild.

PSN: xBic-

Imperial - Nightblade - Vet Rank 3
DPS- Bow/2h/DW- Stamina Based Assasination/Shadow

PSN: venomousvenom

Altmer - Templar - Vet Rank 2
Healer

PSN: switchblade_24

Bosmer - Dragon Knight - Vet Rank 2
Tank

That is a quick summary of the 3 of us - we're also all willing to respec where required to meet the guilds needs.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you want more info.

Cheers,
Bic
  • Bic
    Bic
    Bump
  • Evolution319
    Bic what faction are you guys, or did I miss it?
  • Bic
    Bic
    Bic what faction are you guys, or did I miss it?

[AD] Aldmeri Dominion - In the title :)
  • Bic
    Bic
    Bump - Still keen!
  • Spc_Rob
    Spc_Rob
    My guild is recruiting now for in game content. In need of all three positions.
    GM is a melee dps
    Co-GM/Co-RL (me) is a tank.
    RL is a healer.

Check us out at www.vengefulknowledge.com
    Hope to see all of your apps there!