Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Brotherhood of Assassins (All around guild PvE, PvP, Trading)

Nastygangsta
Nastygangsta
Soul Shriven
Buongiorno!

I am formally introducing my Guild to the forums in hopes to rival those of bigger guilds and in hopes of bringing people together to achieve one common goal or goals.

Introduction:
The guild name derives from Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed series. We pride ourselves on loyalty, friendship, and being the very best that no one ever was was.
We are a "all around" guild. We do PvP, PvE, Trades, Dungeons, and just hang out. The guild as of now, is a bit in disarray and we are not a close knit group, but all of that will change soon, going to hit it with a good old rasengan, amirite? The leadership in the guild has extensive background in leadership roles. We also pride in helping those who need help and want help. We follow the philosophy of "Give those who need and want help, and in return someday they will give you a gift greater than you gave them." We are a Ebonheart Pact guild, but we have no restrictions on other characters being in other alliances. Your main character must be Ebonheart Pact. Long live the Skald-King!

The Brotherhood Rules and Regulations:
  1. Be Respectful at all times. This rule will be enforced heavily.
  2. When using the Guild Bank, follow one important rule. You take, you give. Simple.
  3. Please, no outrageous prices in the Guild Bank. No one is going to pay 10-50k for a blue motif....
  4. When in PvP, follow commands giving, we will be victorious if we work together.
More rules to come.

Little on me:
  • I'm 20 years old
  • I'm a Cancer
  • I religiously follow the morals of the Assassins
  • Fallout, Just Fallout.
  • I'm currently in college, and soon will enlist in the U.S Army. My goals is to become a field medic for the 82nd Airborne stationed in Fort Bragg.
  • I love to help people
  • I hate greedy people.
  • I also play paintball

The Leadership:
Guildmaster: NastyGangsta
My right hand men: Viro and Iceman.

Guild colors:
TBA

Drop a comment down below and I will see you on the fields of battle, my brothers and sisters.
Arrivederci!
Edited by Nastygangsta on August 4, 2015 3:56AM