Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

New to game, need a guild!

Zakiil
Zakiil
Soul Shriven
I'm a nord and new and looking for a guild that likes to pvp and rp and PVE and is noob friendly so inv me my name is Zakiil
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    You will probably have better luck if you look in the guild recruitment sections at the very bottom of the forum's homepage. Just select the one for your platform(PC/Mac, Xbox, PS4) and Server (NA/EU), you will find all kinds of different guilds :)

P.S. You didn't include what platform/server you play on in your original post so no one here is going to know if you are eligible to be in their guild.

Good luck!
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on August 4, 2015 10:35PM
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    If you are.

Aldmeri dominion
    Na server
    Ps4

You can join the NothinButSkills gaming guild. We are PVE and do play some PVP

Message either
    Srs121
    Ocdearthquait97
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American