Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

In game achievements question

Jaylaggy
Jaylaggy
Do the in game acheivements apply towards each character or towards the account?

I missed 1 in bal foyen(I think it's their) in the ebonhart pact that I can't get anymore where you have to rescue a bunch of people before you evacuate the island and I missed 1 person.
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    Achievements count towards the individual character not account. As are any titles you may unlock for completing them. However dyes are unlocked for the whole account.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    You have to complete each achievement/title for each character on your account.

Some achievements can be shared through your personal bank (rare fish, just place it in bank and withdraw on he one who needs it)
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American