Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

How do I start a guild?

BluSpixMacaw
Hello everyone I just wondering how do I start my own guild? I know the first step is to create a guild name and to start gathering members. But I'm not too sure on what to name my guild or how to get members to join. If I do get a guild started I would like to make it a Werewolf guild. Any help or tips would be most appreciated.

Best Answer

• srs121
    srs121
    ✭✭
    Thinking of a name is important, all you gotta do it be original. Make sure you take the time to edit your rank names, titles, and permissions. Be careful who you allow access to what, for example bank access is important to limit,unfortunately some players will steal your items/materials for their own personal gain.

Remember quality of the player is better then numbers.

Take time to write your clan message, which can show rules and provide vital information to other players. Your message of the day can be used for the same purpose as the about us section.

Some people invite players they encounter when questing, trading etc.. You can also go to town and invite players through the audio chat list. Please note, by just inviting random people you may or may not get the quality of player you need or want.

Forums are another great tool for recruiting players. These will allow you to explain rules, expectations and other things that are specific for your guild.

If you found this's helpful, please don't forget to mark this as 'insightful'
    Interested in joining a PvE focused clan? Feel free to contact me.

Alliance : Aldmeri Dominion
    Platform : Playstation 4
    PSN : srs121
    Server : North American
    Answer ✓