Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Sorcerer armour sets and build

xShadows_Vixenx
Im felling lost as to what armour sets i should be using for a dps sorcerer build. Im currently vet 8 and would love advice on this please im struggling to raise my spell damage which is what im looking for.
Atm i am running willows path and twilights embrace with band of cyrodils rings. Any input would be great thank you.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    spell damage is increased by magicka. So you are looking to increasing that or directly spell damage. I think for the main set magnuses is better as well as eyes of mara. It adds the same amount of magicka, but instead of spell critical it adds spell damage as well.

I would do 4 pieces of that. And 4 pieces of eyes of Mara.

To that I would add a band of soulshine (VR6) and later a ring of soulshine (VR10) and a pendant of soulshine (VR10)
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    I have a the whole set of soul shine as well, someone suggested it also, thanks for your input, i was looking at Magnus. My spell crit is at 58% buffed. And my spell damage is at 1336 currently. Is that a good stat or i was thinking i need to aim higher or is it just level based?

Sorry if my sentence is all over the place its 5am lol
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    prayer, mara, healer. 3-4-4

PC EU
    PvP only
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    Thank you i will look int it :)
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Healer + Magnus are the most common.

Healer is neck/2 rings and a piece or armour normally

Magnus is 4 pieces + weapons

The last two pieces most people use engine guardian or something but thats tricky to get so try adroitness or worm cult or so.

Also cyrodiil light are nice rings incase you can't find healer rings (on console at least)
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Assuming you're magicka, which appears to be the case, Martial Knowledge 4 pc is great for spelldmg(I'm not sure if you can get this set below vet 11 though, I think you can if it's a scaled dungeon/chest drop but it's probably easier to get it at v11+ so maybe just something for you to look forward to;) ), Adroitness(also has a necklace which is a big plus for it) 2 pc(same thing with level though), Cyro Light rings, Torug's 2 pc(crafted so any level)...something like that, that's about what 95% endgame magicka dps looks like at this point.
  • xShadows_Vixenx
    Thanks. I was lucky enough for my friend to send me the full martial knowledge set but yes its for v11. I'll get the to rugs crafted for me and currently only have the headpiece for adroitness. Thanks again for answering me though much appreciated :)