Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PlayStation™ Network service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience.

Stam sorc bow build.

rager82b14_ESO
rager82b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Any up to date ones? I saw some saying that to stack skills that can't be stack anymore.

I kinda retired my NB archer because I liked it and all, but I felt like it was harder to keep myself alive. So friends told me sorc archers are amazing, but when asked why, get like nothing from them lol.

Thanks in advance.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your bow skill bar looks like this:

Critical Surge, Venom arrow, Bombard, Snipe (either morph), Bound Armaments and whatever flavour of Ultimate you want on the end.

Pretty simple, most stam sorcs go for dual wield for secondary weapon
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you! Um I was using endless fury skill to finish things off. I take it that is a bad idea?
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thank you! Um I was using endless fury skill to finish things off. I take it that is a bad idea?

Endless fury scales off magicka so won't hit that hard, it's viable at low levels though as you wont have either surge or bound armaments and it's a fairly good magic dump.
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool thanks. I take it pet is kinda worthless also for the same reason?

I am hoping this build works well. I had a hard time living through muti mobs as a nb/dw vet 12. I do love the play style so much, so that is why trying it with sorc.
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool thanks. I take it pet is kinda worthless also for the same reason?

I am hoping this build works well. I had a hard time living through muti mobs as a nb/dw vet 12. I do love the play style so much, so that is why trying it with sorc.

the pets are ok tbh, the Clanfear makes a fairly good tank although most of the time you've already killed everyone before your pet even gets to them. The flying matriarch thingy is better i kept that up until i unlocked bound armour.
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the advice. The website is kinda running slow for me. So guess time for me to head out. I look forward to seeing how much surge really helps with living at higher levels. ^^