Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for an end game pve focused guild. DC

xionicc
xionicc
✭✭
I'm a VR 2 Templar healer . My problem is finding capable groups to complete gold undaunted mission.My goal is to be able to run these and trials with capable players.The guilds I'm in focus mainly on PvP or trading so I'm looking for something pve focused. I play mostly around 9-12 Eastern time.
  • Proffit91
    Proffit91
    Hey, man

I can't say that we really have one concrete goal or direction, overall we are a social guild that dabbles with everything. We do PVP, PVE, Dungeons, and whatever else we can get ourselves into. We have fun, and help each other our however, and whenever we can. We've got a core group (including myself) who are between V1-V3, and we've just started doing the Vet dungeons and striving for Gold Undaunted Keys. We aren't the best by any means, but we are definitely capable and always learning how to do better and improve.

It's really hard to get a read on what we offer and who we are through this. I will give you a link to our Recruitment Thread (here) so you can learn a bit more about us if you'd like. From there if you're interested, you can hit up our website and apply from there!

If you have any questions or anything, please feel free to contact me!

Cheers
    Level 24 Gamer
    Founder: 'Order of The Higher Cause'
    |PSN: Proffit91| |Skype: Proffit91| |Twitter: @TheProff91| |Instagram: @proffit91|

• Ace_of_Destiny
    Ace_of_Destiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xionicc wrote: »
    I'm a VR 2 Templar healer . My problem is finding capable groups to complete gold undaunted mission.My goal is to be able to run these and trials with capable players.The guilds I'm in focus mainly on PvP or trading so I'm looking for something pve focused. I play mostly around 9-12 Eastern time.

Aren't Members of our guild helping you with them?
    Have you asked in our PS4 Chatroom?
    I see Members grouping up in there everyday.
    EQUALIZE ALL PLATFORMS!
    IF ONE HAS IT...ALL SHOULD HAVE IT!
    !

)==================================================(
    ~MegaServer~>PS4 (NA) ~PSN~>Ace-of-Destiny
    )===================================================(
    I don't care what platform it is on...an MMORPG without Text Chat is NOT an MMORPG!