Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New guild

blade_hunter_90
blade_hunter_90
Soul Shriven
hi. I'm new to the game and I'm looking for people to join my guild. I'm a high elf in ebonheart. I'm only level 11 but I'm into making stuff rather than doing quests (which I do just not often, but will start doing them more to level up so I can craft higher level equipment). My guild is called bladehunters (don't ask I don't know myself). Would be good if you join, any advice on building up my guild and just general advice is welcome (needed)
  • GHOSTxFROSTY
    GHOSTxFROSTY
    ✭✭
    Starting your own guild alone isn't easy, particularly if your new to a game. I'd suggest joining an established guild first, learn the ropes then go from there.

If you have your heart set on it though, you need a mission. Will you be dungeon-crawlers, a trading guild, PVP-based etc.
    That way, you can attract like-minded players looking for what you are doing; you are more likely to stand out by having a niche.

Beyond that, it's about recruitment. What makes your guild stand out? Why do people want to join yours instead of the 100's of not 1000's of other guilds out there? Maybe you help out new players, like a training academy. Maybe you only recruit Veteran elites. That's all down to you though. To make it work, you will need a ton of patience and perseverance and most start-ups fail but if you make it, they can be awesome :)

Very best of luck
  • blade_hunter_90
    blade_hunter_90
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the advice. I'll more than likely target new players like myself. It'll be more of a trading guild. I try and spend a lot of time on it but it's hard as my fiancee loves the game and is constantly on it. From what I can gather from having quick looks on guilds iv come across ill sell crafted items. Some people like my fiancee cba to craft things and collect items to do that and she just uses what she has/picks up. So I'm going to try and target those players. Doing things like crafting interests me more.
  • vedinc
    vedinc
    Alright bud, I'll join your Guild to help you out (since you can be in 5) if you need materials of any sort let me know add me on psn: vedinc (I play on Daggerfall)
    Excuse me while I kiss the Sky
  • blade_hunter_90
    blade_hunter_90
    Soul Shriven
    Sound. I'll add you when I go on.