Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

The Twin Dragon Society - EB guild recruiting all types

Evolution319
Hello Everyone,

The Twin Dragon Society is a small but growing guild that has been created for the new and veteran mmo players looking to grow with a team.

That aside, let me be honest. I originally wanted to start a trading guild. I had that thought in mind and then after recruiting some palyers I have to admit my mind has changed. Do not get me wrong, I am still building towards being a trading guild, but my focus isn't on that alone anymore. I have led guilds, leagues, and clans in alot of different mmo's so I don't really want to be one sided. It kills teams and it wastes the time you get to make new friends and it wastes the opportunities to become a great team in pve or pvp and other parts of the game.

We are a fun team of players. If I said nothing else about this team, that right there is enough for me to work as hard as I do to build a great team not just for me but for them. We don't care if you are new to MMO's or to ESO in general, what we look for are good teammates. Players who understand what it takes to build a team without destroying the environment we have. Yes, we will, and are building to be a trading guild as well because that is part of the game and is fun for players as well, but we level, run dungeons, some pvp, and all that aside we chat in and out of game and enjoy giving each other a hard time.

I could stamp a generic guild recruitment message, but if you want a robotic guild, we aren't for you. Different types of players is what makes a team great. It makes a guild worth building. Thats who we are...that's who we want to be. a great team without losing the fun part of what we are.

If that is for you, that is the type of player you want to be or are, we are the team for you and you should post here and let us know you are a palyer who wants that type of guild and enjoys that type of atmosphere. All we ask is you are an honest player who knows how to treat your guildmates and wants to be more than a slot in a guild and wants to be everything that we represent ourselves.

Drop your name here for an invite or send me a friend request ll_Unrated_ll and those are L's =)

Thanks and I hope to see some new faces soon.

Unrated

• ghostwise
    ghostwise
    ✭✭✭
    I approve this message. These folks is cool. :D
  • yingdude
    yingdude
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: yingdude
  • Evolution319
    I will send your invite first thing in the morning unless one of the other team members sees this and they invite you first =)

Unrated
  • fungusreaper
    fungusreaper
    Soul Shriven
    Psn. Fungusreaper
  • ghostwise
    ghostwise
    ✭✭✭
    I sent you an invite fungusreaper. :D
  • Evolution319
    We are still recruiting and will be for some time.

This weekend we will be running dungeons and inviting anyone who wants to come along.

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    I also would like to thank those who have joined and decided to make TDS their home. Currently 2 day count we are at 20+ members and are still recruiting
  • tough541
    tough541
    LF EP trade guild ...plz tough059
  • Evolution319
    invite has been sent
  • Evolution319
    still looking for more members.
  • Evolution319
    Tomorrow we will be doing dungeon runs starting at 9am and we will continue to run them for most of the day. All are invited to run with some of us and have some fun while we do so.

We are still recruiting, and this is a great chance to meet some of our members and get a feel for who we are and how we like to play.

post here or message me if you are interested in running with us or if you would just like an invite to the guild.

Unrated
  • jfezz90
    jfezz90
    Soul Shriven
    jfezz90
  • Evolution319
    invite has been sent
  • ghostwise
    ghostwise
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for folks of all levels and skill. It should be mentioned that we are of the older variety of gamers as well. You'll likely be less offended if you fall in that category. Just looking for more folks who want to have fun! Hit us up if you need some folks to play with! :)
  • Evolution319
    also, faction is a formality, we mainly play on EB, but we some of us paly on other factions as well.

Unrated
  • Evolution319
    Still recruiting respond here or message my psn listed previously.

Thanks,
    Unrated